Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Other Items

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 PM
pmikler's Avatar
pmikler pmikler is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: 2006 x30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 264
WTB 14" 5 spoke

After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

Thanks all
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,639
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmikler View Post
After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

Thanks all
How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 PM
pmikler's Avatar
pmikler pmikler is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: 2006 x30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 264
I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:10 AM
gts-20's Avatar
gts-20 gts-20 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214 w/ mini tower mcx
Location: Houston/Austin TX.
Posts: 518
I'd be interested in 1 if the price was right.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:53 AM
hos505's Avatar
hos505 hos505 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Boat: 2003 Prostar 197 Tournament Team #56
Location: Langley B.C. (Northwest)
Posts: 76
There was a wheel warehouse somewhere down there that had all MC's discontinued wheels, I bought one last year from them for my trailer fairly inexpensively. I'll try and find my paperwork with the name of the place and get it to you. The wheel I got was the same style as yours only 15" ( single axle) but the warehouse had both.
__________________
2003 Prostar 197 TT #56
2007 Chev Avalanche LTZ
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2012, 02:00 AM
hos505's Avatar
hos505 hos505 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Boat: 2003 Prostar 197 Tournament Team #56
Location: Langley B.C. (Northwest)
Posts: 76
I found it and it's called the Trailer Tire Warehouse but it looks like all the 14" wheels are gone.
__________________
2003 Prostar 197 TT #56
2007 Chev Avalanche LTZ
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,639
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmikler View Post
I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others
Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:04 AM
pmikler's Avatar
pmikler pmikler is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: 2006 x30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much?
Not sure on price because I dont even now where to begin with shipping cost.... I wouldnt mind doing it but id have to source boxes, packing and the shipping. I'll look into it early next week.

We still need a 3rd...

Anyone know the offset of the stock rims? I am 95% sure they are 14 x 6 with a 5 on a 4.5... am I correct? i have searched this site up and down and keep coming up short.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
scocs15 scocs15 is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Boat: 2006 X2
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25
I'll be your 3rd buyer, if the price is right. I've been looking for 1 myself for awhile. How much for shipping to Wichita, KS 67212? You can wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap for all I care if you can't find a box. I'm sure you can get a free box from USPS and do flat rate shipping possibly. Just trying to be the 3rd wheel to make this deal happen. Message me if you need and I can give you my number if you want to call me.

Thanks.

Scott
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,639
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Looks we we have the third! Let us know cost and shipping again if the price is right looks like you have 3 takers! If you need i can ship you my box that my originals came from. Other wise I like the bubble wrap and then wrap it like a x mas gift.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.