Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
She's Available!

OK race fans, She's getting the big D. Who's the next victim?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2167345.html
Old 11-21-2012, 11:03 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Wish I would have known that when I was in the NASCAR garage Saturday at Homestead!

Name:  Danica.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  57.4 KB

Last edited by trickskier; 11-22-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
I am an IT Guy, she worked for GoDaddy, I have a car , I have never won a race in Sprint Car .... we have so much in common that she will probably call me any moment now ..

(I must admit when I read the title of this thread I thought someone was selling there sweet boat, I had no idea I would need to discuss Danica.)
Happy Turkey Day everyone .... and Danica .... go ahead and call, I'll make time for you if you can drive a boat in a straight line ... better yet .. wear a bikini and sit in the observer seat!

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Old 11-21-2012, 01:05 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
She was probably complaining about his driving...lol
Old 11-21-2012, 02:37 PM

Boat: 06 X30
tbh, if she every won a race someone might start to give a fu-- about her or her life. Grow some boobs or something would ya. If she didn't have a bush non of the sponsors would give her the time of day. I'm pretty sure she's gonna turn up butch.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1998 Maristar 200VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Uh, wow.

I'm more of a Mark Martin fan. He gets more on-air and in-race coverage than his competitive results would dictate in a results-oriented world. You know why? It has nothing to do with his breast size or what is or isn't in his pants. It's because a larger-than-normal part of the race audience wants to see him, and know how he's doing.

When Juan Montoya moved to Nascar from F1, he got huge amounts of coverage despite having poor results. Why? Because he was different than the other NASCAR drivers - a successful F1 driver who people were sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.

So why do you view Danica's popularity or coverage any differently? Fans want to see her for various reasons - she's a woman in a sea of white males, she's an attractive woman in a sea of white males, she's a modestly successful Indy car driver that people are sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:44 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
tbh, if she every won a race someone might start to give a fu-- about her or her life. Grow some boobs or something would ya. If she didn't have a bush non of the sponsors would give her the time of day. I'm pretty sure she's gonna turn up butch.
Oh I hope not..... Dang Miranda would be unhappy I bet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbaEVA259IE

they like beer.... 3:41 therefore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z4eCPAuTAM or this could be taken 2 ways...

Last edited by mikeg205; 11-21-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankSchwab View Post
Uh, wow.

I'm more of a Mark Martin fan. He gets more on-air and in-race coverage than his competitive results would dictate in a results-oriented world. You know why? It has nothing to do with his breast size or what is or isn't in his pants. It's because a larger-than-normal part of the race audience wants to see him, and know how he's doing.

When Juan Montoya moved to Nascar from F1, he got huge amounts of coverage despite having poor results. Why? Because he was different than the other NASCAR drivers - a successful F1 driver who people were sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.

So why do you view Danica's popularity or coverage any differently? Fans want to see her for various reasons - she's a woman in a sea of white males, she's an attractive woman in a sea of white males, she's a modestly successful Indy car driver that people are sizing up against successful NASCAR drivers.
Probably because both of those drivers have won something in their lifetime. Mark has been runner up to the Winston Cup Championship more times then I can remember. He gets air time because he is a legend in the sport, much like Earnhardt, Waltrip, Wallace, or any of the other legends of the sport. You can't even begin to compare her with any of them. Why would you even try? Likewise, Montoya has won some F1 and some NASCAR stuff as well.

What has Danica done other then appeal to dudes and sponsors? Nothing. She surely isn't ready for a full time cup ride and if not for the lack of pecker she wouldn't be getting one. She's getting pushed in by sponsors that want to sell their crap. My boob comment is meant for all you dudes that give her the time of day because she's a she and not because she can drive or win.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:18 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 79 S&S, 87 Prostar Powerslot, 95 Maristar 200VRS
Send a message via Yahoo to ahhudgins
I'm not into NASCAR so I can't comment on her driving skills (or lack of). I’m partial to brunettes and I prefer my woman “natural” so she gets the thumbs up from me. I’ve seen a lot worse in a bikini.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhudgins View Post
I'm not into NASCAR so I can't comment on her driving skills (or lack of). I’m partial to brunettes and I prefer my woman “natural” so she gets the thumbs up from me. I’ve seen a lot worse in a bikini.
Hence, my point made by someone that is not into NASCAR.