Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 11-19-2012, 05:15 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, x-2, 2004, MCX
2004 X-2 Factory Shower Pump Location

I'm installing a shower on my 2004 X-2. I have had great luck locating the locations for factory installed options, such as the stiffened sections of the hull for the cleats, but I'm not sure where the factory puts the pump for the shower.

If anybody has one and can go take a peek, or can send me a reference, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited by 3orange1blue; 11-19-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Picture is of the starboard side compartment next to engine. You can see the shower/slickBoot on/off switch on the left and shower control knob on the right. It is a plastic sheet that has been covered with grey carpet. The shower pump is mounted on the reverse side. You can see two screws that go through the fiberglass on the top and there is another screw on the lower right that you can not see because it is near the bottom of the bilge - actually right above the fiberglass stringer that runs the length of the hull. This is a 2010 X-15 factory install. You can also see the cold (blue) and hot (red) water lines because I have the panel that separates the hold from the engine compartment removed.
Attached Images