Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 10-17-2012, 03:43 PM
TT Regular

[quote=CBRENT;885189]Are you going to the party there tomorrow?

Didnt know they were having any kind of party, lost their calender a long time ago. What kind of party is it? Any specials or deals going on?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X2
[quote=michiganTristar;885197]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRENT View Post
Are you going to the party there tomorrow?

Didnt know they were having any kind of party, lost their calender a long time ago. What kind of party is it? Any specials or deals going on?
From Troy, Sales Rep:
"I just wanted to take a minute to let you know we are celebrating 5 years in our new location and we want you come help us celebrate. See the attached invitation. You should be getting one in the mail any day now, but in case you miss it, I want you to know that you are invited and to save the date. This is NOT a sales event. This is a PARTY! There will be lots of great food, drink, music, prizes, and friends. There may be a new boat or two on display as well…I am looking forward to seeing you all here. Please RSVP to me or call the store."
Old 10-17-2012, 04:00 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2010 SN 200
Im in Lake Orion. Bought my boat from them 8yrs ago from there Waterford store. Great group over in Fenton.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Does it count that when I was doing work up in Battle Creek last year around XMas I stopped by to check the place out? No?? They were closed anyway!!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft x2 2012 ilmor
Quote:
Are you going to the party there tomorrow?

What's your brother's name?

What did you buy?

What lake(s) do you frequent?
Unfortunately no I'm stuck at school with exams right now

His name is Daniel (everyone but me calls him Danny). He'll be the young one he's just 16

We bought our 06 X2 from them back when they were Watersports Marine and our '12 X2 last August

We live on Runyan Lake which is a smaller private lake almost directly across from Action. But I'm on Byram lake, Lake Fenton, and Silver Lake a lot. I work for the Marina on Silver Lake so if I'm not at home i'm probably there.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:33 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdelong View Post

His name is Daniel (everyone but me calls him Danny). He'll be the young one he's just 16

We bought our 06 X2 from them back when they were Watersports Marine and our '12 X2 last August

We live on Runyan Lake which is a smaller private lake almost directly across from Action. But I'm on Byram lake, Lake Fenton, and Silver Lake a lot. I work for the Marina on Silver Lake so if I'm not at home i'm probably there.
'12 X2, that is what we bought this August! We love it! Great for the family, it does it all.

If I see your brother I say hey for ya.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:58 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 Mastercraft X Star
I am from Grand Blanc. Bought my 2004 X-Star from them (came from GR). But I keep my boat on Lake Fenton at a friends all summer.

Love Action. Hard to go in there and not spend money!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 Mastercraft X Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdelong View Post

How do you like Runyan Lake? well obviously you have to like it since you have a place out there. I am curious because i will be in the market for waterfront in the next year or so, and Lake Fenton is so busy I would love to be on a private lake. I just heard Runyan was stumpy and you could get into trouble in a few spots. Just curious. Starting my research early!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:43 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawler34 View Post
How do you like Runyan Lake? well obviously you have to like it since you have a place out there. I am curious because i will be in the market for waterfront in the next year or so, and Lake Fenton is so busy I would love to be on a private lake. I just heard Runyan was stumpy and you could get into trouble in a few spots. Just curious. Starting my research early!
I love it. It's definitely my favorite in the area. It usually has calm water at anytime except for memorial day, labor day, and the fourth. I've been there 18 years and never had a single stump issue. There are three sandbars that you don't wanna run into but they are marked by buoys and easy to keep clear of. It is plenty deep so there is no problem with surfing as long as you avoid the sandbars. It also has a ski course that is in for as long as possible.

My favorite part (besides the watersports) is the island. There are a few events throughout the summer including lobsterfest, a night with a live band, the fishing contest, and my favorite, the hot dog roast!

Let me know if you ever take a look around I'd love to show ya what to look out for
Old 10-18-2012, 01:45 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
'12 X2, that is what we bought this August! We love it! Great for the family, it does it all.

If I see your brother I say hey for ya.
Yea it is a great boat and fits nice and snug in the garage too.

Thanks have fun