Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 03-22-2013, 06:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X30, 6L
The setting can only be adjusted by the dealer. However, see this post to work around that.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...t.php?p=904215
Old 03-28-2013, 03:48 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2014 X-46 6.0L BSO-II Gen2+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
Went and drove my boat with the new updates today and it wokred pretty good. My dealer changed the bag sizes for me to 750. It filled the bags completely full and registered on the screen. The bag emptied pretty good but it didnt get it all the way out. The BIG swictched through all of the different screens good and worked all of the functions. Initial test show that the new software is working. My dealer did say that they can now piggy back the systems with the special tool that will allow them to change the revolutions of the pumps.
@Mastercraftdave o you have the 750's piggy backed or connected via the plug'n play option, and is it really working as it should? My dealer just was at a MC service training and told me that there is no update for the timer programming out yet, MC is supposedly still working on that...
Old 03-28-2013, 11:25 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft X45 6.2L
I have mine setup up through the plug n play that came from the factory and the new update allowed my dealer change the revolutions on the ballast and now fills Completely to 100% and they empty the same as well however there is still some water left.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:36 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2015 X2
@ Mastercraftdave

I was told by dealer that the plug and play option does not work with the way the 2012 ballast system is set up. I have an X2 and maybe he was referring to that model specifically. What do you own?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

I have an x45. The plug and play works fine with my boat the problem that they have with the PnP is with the actuator that moves the valve from tank to bags gets messed up. The software played a big role in the ballast having problems but with the new update it seems to fix the problems. The PnP may not be available on and X2 but it is on the x45. I'm pretty sure that for 2013 the don't offer the PnP on any model but the Xstar.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2015 X2
@ Mastercraftdave

Thanks for the info!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-2
Plug n play was available on 2012 X-2's, but it's not able to be installed at the dealer. It's a factory only option.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:00 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2014 X-46 6.0L BSO-II Gen2+
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRENT View Post
@ Mastercraftdave

Thanks for the info!
Yes thank you very much indeed, although I was wishing you had a working piggy back solution. So we'll just keep hoping for the best on the couple of lines of code that the programmers have to fix... there are probably way to many lawyers involved...

@MC: do I get my firmware update until May (my season start) if I sign a full liability waiver??? I'm serious!
Old 03-29-2013, 10:33 PM
TT Enthusiast

Ran the boat all day today with the new update. Filled and emptied the PnP bags all day without any problems. The BIG worked great. Happy Easter
Old 03-29-2013, 11:26 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X-25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
Went and drove my boat with the new updates today and it wokred pretty good. My dealer changed the bag sizes for me to 750. It filled the bags completely full and registered on the screen. The bag emptied pretty good but it didnt get it all the way out. The BIG swictched through all of the different screens good and worked all of the functions. Initial test show that the new software is working. My dealer did say that they can now piggy back the systems with the special tool that will allow them to change the revolutions of the pumps.
Dave, was the GDIG and BIG upgraded by your dealer?

What software versions are you running now (GDIG and BIG)?