Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1989 MasterCraft Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
http://fox6now.com/2013/01/25/sherif...r-best-option/

Click on the link and hear what the Milwaukee County Sheriff says in his Public Service Announcement!
The Sheriff is right. You would think what he said is common sense but most people are passive enough that they need to be told by someone in authority.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:02 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1989 MasterCraft Prostar 190
Completed my CHL renewal today and during the shooting portion a ladies Springfield .45 cal misfired blowing out the top right side of the grip and splitting it down to the bottom of the magazine well. She had a good size burn, small cut and major bruising to her right hand. She was taken to the hospital where X-rays showed a fractured hand. She told the range master that her husband reloads and likes "them hot". I'm sure that will be a topic of discussion in that house for some time.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:13 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 X14 photo boat, 1993 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangtexas View Post
The Sheriff is right. You would think what he said is common sense but most people are passive enough that they need to be told by someone in authority.
awesome message from a great sheriff ... that's my motto
Old 01-27-2013, 11:24 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Completed my CHL renewal today and during the shooting portion a ladies Springfield .45 cal misfired blowing out the top right side of the grip and splitting it down to the bottom of the magazine well. She had a good size burn, small cut and major bruising to her right hand. She was taken to the hospital where X-rays showed a fractured hand. She told the range master that her husband reloads and likes "them hot". I'm sure that will be a topic of discussion in that house for some time.
He will be permanently in the doghouse. And I suspect everything other than his handloads will be cold as ice for some time.

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 01-27-2013, 12:01 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
http://fox6now.com/2013/01/25/sherif...r-best-option/

Click on the link and hear what the Milwaukee County Sheriff says in his Public Service Announcement!
The easiest way to avoid becoming "collateral damage" here in MKE is by avoiding an area bounded by Green Bay Ave on the East, Silver Spring Dr on the North, 76th St on the West and the Menomonee Valley on the South, with another bad area going NW along Appleton Ave to Granville Rd. Another area that has a good amount of violence is the lower South Side.

His comments go along with the adage "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away". No offense to the Police or other Law Enforcement, but criminals tend to be on a schedule which means they won't wait and we can't have officers in front of every house, nor do we need that. What we need is for people to stop reacting violently to situations that don't call for it and for those who have mental illness to be recognized and treated for it, not ignored. I think many of us have known someone who committed a violent act or suicide and whether we expected it, or not, something should have been noticed, by someone.

I don't want it to come to the point of people calling to say that someone they're mad at is crazy, but if someone goes around talking, shouting and muttering when no one else is around, they're either practicing for a play or a bit off-kilter. We don't need the 'Thought Police' either, but if someone talks about doing something bad and begins to stock up on whatever would make it possible, someone has to say/do something about it.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:06 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Does her husband run around, beating his chest and yodeling, like Tarzan? What an idiot! His ignorance broke/burned her hand and ruined a weapon. If he ever has to shoot someone, I'll bet he hits someone on the other side of a wall, or the rounds go through the person, instead of stopping, like they should. I suppose he always loads with FMJ, too.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1989 Prostar 190 351 Indmar
Send a message via MSN to stuartmcnair
Quote:
Idiot. You should never load outside the parameters of what the load manual states.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:35 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
on a trip to Fayetteville, AR, in a store window last night
Attached Images

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmania View Post
on a trip to Fayetteville, AR, in a store window last night
I love that sign!

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 96 PS205
I would shop there!!! I'd even buy one of those back-scratchers or something there--even if I didn't need it!! My kind of place.....