Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Ok gotta share this one. So at a football game about 7 years ago with my g/f at the time and some friends. One of the guys behind us was being a drunk schmuck and starts getting mouthy to us. I tell him to stfu a few times (nicely) and he is just past the point of bombed. Anyways about 10 minutes later my g/f turns around and tells him to get screwed and to stfu. He pushes her down a bleacher and I popped him in the mouth. Nice lil brawl breaks out and guy basically gets popped a few more times by random people. BTW lesson to all......don't hit a woman in public in North Carolina unless its on the courthouse steps with a switch no thicker than your thumb.

Cops come flying up the stairs and break it up pretty quick. Guy basically has a water facet of blood pouring out his nose and they take him to jail. We tell our side of the story and 3 days later I get pulled out of class by 2 cops. Cuff me right there in front of my professor and off to booking I go. When I get there my g/f is there getting booked. Evidently the dbag I popped talked to his lawyer and he pressed charges in an attempt to get her to drop her charges.

Anyways the great part of the story. During booking get the standard 20 questions.....name, address, social, etc. Well at this point I'm just having fun with this harda$$ cop and he asks me if I have any aliases.

Well sir they call me tater..........tater salad.

Evidently he was not in fact a fan of Ron White and proceeded to enter it on into the computer. We continued to screw around with him for awhile just trying to get a smile out of him.
None the less the charges were dropped as expected and the other guy had to do some community service.

When I hired onto my newest job I had to get all of my federal clearances, etc and the company runs an in depth background check. I get a call one day from a very nice Indian fellow questioning the arrest etc. He asks me if I am tater salad. Thought I was gonna die right there. We called my oldest son Tot for the longest time but he doesn't like that name anymore.
Someone. broke into the house across the street and i had a bit of fun with one of the cops, who's a nice-looking blond. She asked for my name after she was done getting the other info and I answered like Chevy Chase, in 'Fletch'. Fortunately, she had seen that movie.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:11 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Ok gotta share this one. So at a football game about 7 years ago with my g/f at the time and some friends. One of the guys behind us was being a drunk schmuck and starts getting mouthy to us. I tell him to stfu a few times (nicely) and he is just past the point of bombed. Anyways about 10 minutes later my g/f turns around and tells him to get screwed and to stfu. He pushes her down a bleacher and I popped him in the mouth. Nice lil brawl breaks out and guy basically gets popped a few more times by random people. BTW lesson to all......don't hit a woman in public in North Carolina unless its on the courthouse steps with a switch no thicker than your thumb.

Cops come flying up the stairs and break it up pretty quick. Guy basically has a water facet of blood pouring out his nose and they take him to jail. We tell our side of the story and 3 days later I get pulled out of class by 2 cops. Cuff me right there in front of my professor and off to booking I go. When I get there my g/f is there getting booked. Evidently the dbag I popped talked to his lawyer and he pressed charges in an attempt to get her to drop her charges.

Anyways the great part of the story. During booking get the standard 20 questions.....name, address, social, etc. Well at this point I'm just having fun with this harda$$ cop and he asks me if I have any aliases.

Well sir they call me tater..........tater salad.

Evidently he was not in fact a fan of Ron White and proceeded to enter it on into the computer. We continued to screw around with him for awhile just trying to get a smile out of him.
None the less the charges were dropped as expected and the other guy had to do some community service.

When I hired onto my newest job I had to get all of my federal clearances, etc and the company runs an in depth background check. I get a call one day from a very nice Indian fellow questioning the arrest etc. He asks me if I am tater salad. Thought I was gonna die right there. We called my oldest son Tot for the longest time but he doesn't like that name anymore.

way too fun of a story...tater eh? You know that's gonna stick...
Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Ok, Here is my BS story,

Few years ago I was driving home and I got pulled over for what reason (at the time) I did not know. As soon as he walks up he asked my name (assuming he got it off the plates) I told him and then he asked me to step out of the car. Stunned I asked why. He stated I was driving on a suspended license. Somehow someway an insurance ticket that I had already beaten by showing up and proving my insurance was valid had not made its way through the system properly.

System failure number 1

Then he arrested me and tows my vehicle. I'm pretty upset because I'm asking him to verify with the clerk and he is not having it. So they take me to the local sheriff's station. While waiting to be processed the detention officer asked me if I was a sex offender.

Whoa whoa whoa there lady, Why are you asking me that? She said well I don't just ask everyone that andnow I'm taken back een further. I said what is that supposed to mean? She says well the officer that just arrested you put down on his citation that you were driving while license suspended and the reason for suspension was that I was a sex offender.

System failure number 2

Now i'm aghast. I use my phone call to contact my attorney and bring the necessary paperwork to get me set free. It took about 2 hours before I could get everything in line.

Finally a sergeant comes down and tells the detention officer I am to be released. I now had an issue where my car was in the impound and I was stuck at the Sheriff's station for 2 hours after the lawyer had brought the papers and left.

Luckily the Sheriff drove me to the impound and had them release my vehicle at no cost to me. I was even able to get him to pay for lunch from Burger King for the gaff.

Technology eh? Turned me into a suspected sex offender for about 3 hours. Imagine that feeling
Old 06-25-2013, 06:20 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Ok, Here is my BS story,

Few years ago I was driving home and I got pulled over for what reason (at the time) I did not know. As soon as he walks up he asked my name (assuming he got it off the plates) I told him and then he asked me to step out of the car. Stunned I asked why. He stated I was driving on a suspended license. Somehow someway an insurance ticket that I had already beaten by showing up and proving my insurance was valid had not made its way through the system properly.

System failure number 1

Then he arrested me and tows my vehicle. I'm pretty upset because I'm asking him to verify with the clerk and he is not having it. So they take me to the local sheriff's station. While waiting to be processed the detention officer asked me if I was a sex offender.

Whoa whoa whoa there lady, Why are you asking me that? She said well I don't just ask everyone that andnow I'm taken back een further. I said what is that supposed to mean? She says well the officer that just arrested you put down on his citation that you were driving while license suspended and the reason for suspension was that I was a sex offender.

System failure number 2

Now i'm aghast. I use my phone call to contact my attorney and bring the necessary paperwork to get me set free. It took about 2 hours before I could get everything in line.

Finally a sergeant comes down and tells the detention officer I am to be released. I now had an issue where my car was in the impound and I was stuck at the Sheriff's station for 2 hours after the lawyer had brought the papers and left.

Luckily the Sheriff drove me to the impound and had them release my vehicle at no cost to me. I was even able to get him to pay for lunch from Burger King for the gaff.

Technology eh? Turned me into a suspected sex offender for about 3 hours. Imagine that feeling
Yikes

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
I got pulled over in my silverado last year with all my windows down and sunglasses on after a high school track practice, and got caught doing 12 over. 52 in a 40. He then starts accusing me of smoking pot, tossing it out the window and them quickly rolling my windows down. This is like 1 mile away from my house! He then writes me a ticket for going 52 in a 30.... Even though he clocked me in a 40 zone. Cops in granbury used to know my truck and pull me over at any opportunity.

Near arrest encounter two-
2 am, I'm sleeping and I hear my door being pounded on. I came to the door in underwear and glasses, wondering what the hell is going on. I see about 10 cops on my doorstep and another 5 searching my back yard with flashlights. This is in the highest end neighborhood in my town, so I'm not sure what could be going down at this point. I start getting questioned as soon as I opened the door. Where was I, who was I with and why am I dressed so suspiciously. I was sleeping, what do they expect me to be wearing!!!! They sit me down on the curb, and explain that my neighbors cars had been broken into, and my piece of SH*T neighbors "watched" the perps run into my house?! Mind you my neighbors hate us because we were under the age of 70. So they searched my yard without a warrant, and found a "glove" in my backyard. Basically we told the officers to shove it and leave, it's like 3 am now. Every police cruiser must be in my cul de sac by this time. All my neighbors are watching like they set the whole thing up! What a joke. We went to the chief of police office,
And told him we were gonna file a complaint against a particular officer who was the biggest **** of them all, and he responded with "I'll just throw it away" and how guilty we were. Nothing ever came
Of that, besides a giant waste of time and sleep.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:51 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Yea, I have been in jail hasn't everyone? If you have not been you ain't living
Old 06-25-2013, 08:01 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
This thread is full of win!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Good old thread!
C'mon more stories!!

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 06-26-2013, 12:38 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
it might take a long time to type out
Old 06-26-2013, 01:55 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

This thread is awesome, but I dare not share. My brother is on this forum. :-)