Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 09-17-2012, 03:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmastercraft View Post
Ok, I feel that its my turn to speeak here. This is my first post even though I've read the forum for about a year now.

Not to pick on kalmalka, this goes for lots of the possers on here thinking that they actually own a mastercraft. I know that I'm speaking for lots on this forum by saying that I'm growing tired of people who own an older mastercraft or a entry level x series boat like an x1or old *** x2 thinking that they are mastercraft owners. I have a new x30 and paid three times what a used x1 is worth and he's asking if he should accessorize his x1...Give me a break! He's probably the same guy who buys a used old MC and then buys a new MC t shirt and says he's a MC owner.

I saw a guy driving a truck at the launch with a huge mc decal on the back window. Wow, I'm thinking to myself, can't wait to see his boat. This guy backs in to pick up his late 80's prostar, what the #$@^^!!. I'm bothered by these people and I have to vent.

What happened to mastercraft boats being the "elite"

My answer to your question is don't waste your money..
so if i have a 2010 x15 that i bought new, and have a mid 80's stars and stripes that makes me a poser?! I think you need to re think your "vent" because not everyone wants to wakeboard or surf.. an 80's mastercraft was way ahead of its time, and still could be one of the best slalom boats to hit the market.. without the stars and stripes, or an X1 like you posted in the other thread, you probably wouldnt have your brand new x30. like others have said, dont forget where you came from. just because you paid more for your boat than someone else doesnt make them a poser. once a mastercraft, always a mastercraft.

something tells me you used to own a Malibu.....
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Maristar 210 Predator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
just because you paid more for your boat than someone else doesnt make them a poser. once a mastercraft, always a mastercraft.

something tells me you used to own a Malibu.....
Ha. a real Malibu. and btw, I believe he said posser.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:12 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
Quote:
Ok, I feel that its my turn to speeak here. This is my first post even though I've read the forum for about a year now.

Not to pick on kalmalka, this goes for lots of the possers on here thinking that they actually own a mastercraft. I know that I'm speaking for lots on this forum by saying that I'm growing tired of people who own an older mastercraft or a entry level x series boat like an x1or old *** x2 thinking that they are mastercraft owners. I have a new x30 and paid three times what a used x1 is worth and he's asking if he should accessorize his x1...Give me a break! He's probably the same guy who buys a used old MC and then buys a new MC t shirt and says he's a MC owner.

I saw a guy driving a truck at the launch with a huge mc decal on the back window. Wow, I'm thinking to myself, can't wait to see his boat. This guy backs in to pick up his late 80's prostar, what the #$@^^!!. I'm bothered by these people and I have to vent.

that statement will probably land in the top ten dumbest things ever said on this forum!! enjoy your NEW X30.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:12 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
haha just caught that... that further proves that he's clearly un educated.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
now thats kinda funny.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:25 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Maristar 210 Predator
Back to realmastercraft, let's look at the definition of "poser" as defined by Google.

Poser: A person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others

It sounds to me like you may be the one that needs to take a look in the mirror there Jr.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:26 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Quote:

Interesting match on your IP address.

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 x14v
You can't do that to us.....
Old 09-17-2012, 03:32 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-2
Quote:

Please go back to only reading the forums. You were doing so good for about a year. No one wants to hear anymore of your opinions.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:33 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
Interesting match on your IP address.
hahahaha. Thats funnier