Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, X1, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplv View Post
...The boat has every option you could get minus the shower and heater...
Minus 2 of the 4 tower speakers and minus swivel clamp board racks.

Other than needing a little TLC it looks like a nice boat at a fair price based off my purchase a year ago.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:31 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: xstar
The boat went in for yearly service and come home without a plug. Went to the lake and as soon as i dropped it in the water the bilge pump came on. The center plug was in so i pulled it out and the rear plug was missing. That was all the local bait shop had and it works so well that inforgot it was there.

It has not been detailed yet this season and we have been out on it a few times. The speaker covers are 7 years old and not an OEM part.

I could have cleaned up the boat prior to swinging by storage and grabbing those pics yesterday but I didn't. I would rather show the boat without doctored up pics and without a bunch of 303 on everything so you can see the actual condition of it.

With a detail it will be the nicest 06 anything anywhere and remember just about all the electornics are only a few years old. I am anal about upkeep and the condition of my boats and cars and if anyone in the area would like to come look at the boat I will treat them to lunch at hooters and a lake test if they want.

The trailer is missing 2 of the rubber mats on the passenger side, the board racks on one side are jacked up also. While I'm thinking about it the little plastic clip on the tongue is broken as well but still works.

There is a boat a few threads away from this one that is listed for 25k and looks like pure garbage and I'm getting grief over lake crud on a ballast bag and trailer mats missing.

I'm completely ready to sell the boat so cash talks and bs walks. Make an offer reflecting what it's worth to you and if we can make a deal we will make a deal.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:41 AM
TT Enthusiast

Jim @ Baws did my first service, oil filter and impeller.
Billy rerucha @ cypress watersports did my second and 3rd service and all the insurance work.
Mastercraft in Anderson Sc did the most recent oil, filter and impeller changes at a dealership. They would probably be best suited to talk to about the condition of the boat from a dealers POV.
My local marina in camden sc did the oil and filter this season after winterizing last year.

I can take the boat to Charlotte mastercraft if anyone wants a PPI but if they have something I like to trade for you may end up having to buy it from them

If I knew a REAL detailer in the area and not just a washer and armor all sprayer I would get it done but not much pisses me off as much as a "fake" detailer. I detail my ford GT, lamborghini and Porsche gt3 myself because of this and don't have a spare day to devote to a boat cleaning at the moment.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:40 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplv View Post
Jim @ Baws did my first service, oil filter and impeller.
Billy rerucha @ cypress watersports did my second and 3rd service and all the insurance work.
Mastercraft in Anderson Sc did the most recent oil, filter and impeller changes at a dealership. They would probably be best suited to talk to about the condition of the boat from a dealers POV.
My local marina in camden sc did the oil and filter this season after winterizing last year.

I can take the boat to Charlotte mastercraft if anyone wants a PPI but if they have something I like to trade for you may end up having to buy it from them

If I knew a REAL detailer in the area and not just a washer and armor all sprayer I would get it done but not much pisses me off as much as a "fake" detailer. I detail my ford GT, lamborghini and Porsche gt3 myself because of this and don't have a spare day to devote to a boat cleaning at the moment.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2011 X1
I love how entertaining 205v/xstar/x2/x1 sale threads have gotten...
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 07 xstar
"I detail my ford GT, lamborghini and Porsche gt3"
here we go again, wonder whats jacked up with this statement
oh, and I forgot to mention when the D-bags stole my boat it fell of their hitch and rolled back into a building smashing the teak swim platform and a light pole jacket up one of the board racks
but its like new now
Old 09-04-2012, 12:19 PM
TT Regular

Boat: MasterCraft, X-1, 2007, RPT-1 5.7 Indmar, GO CARDS RED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristar Racing View Post
I love how entertaining 205v/xstar/x2/x1 sale threads have gotten...
...here we go again -

Last edited by LouisvilleFan; 09-04-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1987 PROSTAR 190
Looks nice, wish I was in the market right now. Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:38 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by snork View Post
"I detail my ford GT, lamborghini and Porsche gt3"
here we go again, wonder whats jacked up with this statement
oh, and I forgot to mention when the D-bags stole my boat it fell of their hitch and rolled back into a building smashing the teak swim platform and a light pole jacket up one of the board racks
but its like new now
The screws in the teak let go from surfing so i found a new glass plaform on the site here NOS and bought it.

The fingers were bent pulling in to a covered dock by one of my employees. I didnt replace them because I have been trying to find some swivel racks. I have seen the finger racks for 220 a set on ebay. I still have the one thats missing from the boat but the screw is broken off inside.

Im am trying to sell a boat so it will be easier to find something private party. I dont want to spend 70-100k on a new one or I would just trade it. Im not sure what your beef here is or why you would assume there is some underlying story.

I have a really nice boat with super low hours on it and a lot of nice options and I posted it for sale at a very reasonable list price and I am open to offers. If you want to see a true piece of **** look at the 25k boat listed on the site a few posts below this one.

As I said a dealer offered me 25k for it sight unseen weather I bought from him or not. If you arent interested in the boat im not sure why you are even posting in the thread.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:39 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Fixed the thread title for you. Good luck with the sale

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.