Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 08-26-2012, 11:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 x30
For Sale; 2003 Mastercraft X30 - currently 169hrs - 2nd owner

I purchased this boat in the middle of last season because my previous boat sold much sooner than I expected and needed something to finish out the season. I was out at the lake on my bosses boat when I saw a mastercraft across the lake. As it turns out the owner was taking it for a run because it had sat for a while and needed the money for a down payment on a home. Long story short I ended up with the boat.

The original owner purchased the boat new from AZ luxury Marine and had the boat serviced there since new. The guys at the dealer have all records, was very well taken care of.

Last service was completed at approximately 140hrs, new ballast impellers, new raw water impeller, oil change, steering cable, and detail.

This X-30 has all the features, upgraded ballast (factory KGB in the center, dual 750 fat sacs in the rear), power flag, shower, heater, updated speakers throughout the boat (rockford fosgate marine). full cover in great shape, newer trailer tires, dual blue top optimas, on board charging system, tower speakers and lights, upgraded tower racks. NEW ACME 1285 prop, and fuel sender.

Gel coat is in great shape, the boat was stored at Bartlett Lake in AZ in a covered slip with a lift from new until I took ownership. I keep the boat covered at a local storage facility in a 40ft covered spot. All vinyl is in great shape no tears or rips anywhere. The boat really shows pride of ownership.

At this point I am selling the boat because I would like to upgrade next season. My family and I love this boat and have been very impressed.

The only issue at this point is the heater.. The heater core started to leak so for the time being it has been removed and the system is running in a loop. The heater core has been ordered and will be corrected before sale.

With everything considered, low hours, boat condition, etc. I would expect to get $35000. I will continue to enjoy the boat through the rest of the season if it doesnt sell. I will update the hrs as needed.

E-mail if interested brian.zettler@yahoo.com

Last edited by bzettler83; 09-10-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM
TT Enthusiast

Tired to post some decent pics, these were the best I could come up with. I took them from my cell after a day at the lake. A little dirty but figured a post is worthless with out pics.

Update- Boat has perfect pass, and extended bimini. All covers are like new.

Trailer has LED tail lights, and boat buddy.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:12 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: ER xstar
thats crazyyyy man, 166 hours on an 03.

i just turned 180 hours this season.. 500 total
Old 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 X30 LTR
do you have any pics with the bimini up? did you install it or did you buy it that way?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 PM
TT Enthusiast

This was the best I could do. The extended bimini is not up but you can see the standard one. These were professionally installed and are in perfect condition.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Brand new 01 X10
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyt View Post
thats crazyyyy man, 166 hours on an 03.

i just turned 180 hours this season.. 500 total
I bought my 01 X10 last year with 100 hours.

Nice X30! Do you ever get hassled at Saguaro for the auto flag?
Old 08-28-2012, 12:52 AM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
I bought my 01 X10 last year with 100 hours.

Nice X30! Do you ever get hassled at Saguaro for the auto flag?
Never had a problem, I always wondered if it was compliant. We have been going to Bartlett lately to stay away from the crowd at saguaro. The water has been incredible lately.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:21 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Working on it, hopefully a PS 205
Not a huge fan of yellow, but your boat appears to be in perfect shape. Love those extended biminis. Seems like we are always clamoring for the shade after a swim.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:00 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 X30 LTR
may i ask who installed/made the bimini and how much it cost? also, does the rear section store in the upright position. it looks like it might get stepped on in its location on the sundeck.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Not sure who made it, it came with the boat when I purchased it. YOu can totally remove it and store it, or you can store it upright. It esentially straps to the tower by the speakers.

Here in AZ we use it quite a bit so its up most of the time. Its a very nice item on those hot days.