Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2017, 12:57 AM
flya750 flya750 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: PS190
Location: Midwest
Posts: 547
Pretty Sweet interior LED setup..

Found this video when I was researching underwater lighting...pretty cool interior lights setup. The shows some of the stereo install to...Subs.. etc..Very cool!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0ZibJck2Y
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2017, 03:05 AM
ewilcox11 ewilcox11 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Boat: 2007 X1
Location: Central KY
Posts: 401
I'm considering doing this on a smaller scale this spring. I'm already doing the same basic thing in my yard at Christmas so I don't think it would be hard to do. If I do, I will post a write up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2017, 11:24 AM
flya750 flya750 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: PS190
Location: Midwest
Posts: 547
This looks cool at night, but what do all those LED's look like during the day? Too many gawdy lights everywhere? I wonder how he mounted the lights? I bet this dude had a lot of man hours is installing all of that. I think I read in the comments section of that youtube video that he even made custom grab rails with interior LED's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewilcox11 View Post
I'm considering doing this on a smaller scale this spring. I'm already doing the same basic thing in my yard at Christmas so I don't think it would be hard to do. If I do, I will post a write up.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2017, 11:26 AM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 10,645
hes on wakeworld. I dont think you can really tell in the daylight
__________________
-Aric

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
1985 S&S
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Mastercraftdave's Avatar
Mastercraftdave Mastercraftdave is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
hes on wakeworld. I dont think you can really tell in the daylight
The man does some great work on everything he does. I love the color scheme and gel pattern of his year Nautique.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-17-2017, 11:48 AM
ewilcox11 ewilcox11 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Boat: 2007 X1
Location: Central KY
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by flya750 View Post
This looks cool at night, but what do all those LED's look like during the day? Too many gawdy lights everywhere? I wonder how he mounted the lights? I bet this dude had a lot of man hours is installing all of that. I think I read in the comments section of that youtube video that he even made custom grab rails with interior LED's.
As I said. I'm thinking on a smaller scale. Really not that hard to do if you've messed with these type of lights before.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.