Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-19-2013, 07:10 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Oh come on now, it's college football banter.
Sorry.........I thought you were serious due to all the F bombs and no smileys.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
You're fcking joking right?

How many people played pro ball for whatever team they root for? How many people ever drove a stock car for Petty? How many people ever landed on the fcking moon?

Did your parents have any kids that lived? Its the dumbest argument about college sports I've ever heard in my life!!

Oh wait, you're mad about that Texas loss. Sorry we busted up your QB so bad he couldn't play! Quiter.
Not really a dumb argument. The problem with college football these days is because of the bandwagoners imho. If people who didn't go to college stuck to the pros maybe college wouldn't be quite as tainted now. But its your right to pull for whatever school you didn't go to lol
Old 09-19-2013, 09:54 AM

Boat: 06 X30
Did you ever work for Mastercraft?

I'm guessing whatever school you went to they failed to teach logic.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:56 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Uh, Johnny hung 42 points on you..that's who.
lol....last year's heisman trophy winner (and this year's front runner) hung 42 on us....and we won...that's BSCNC material right there...

How many points has Urban given up this year? 20 to Buffalo and 34 to Cal...

I feel sorry for Florida A&M this weekend, I'm sure OSU will drop 60 on them...along with 'Bama playing Colorado State...going to be ugly.

LSU vs. Auburn will be most interesting...or ugly one.

Week 4!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Not really a dumb argument. The problem with college football these days is because of the bandwagoners imho. If people who didn't go to college stuck to the pros maybe college wouldn't be quite as tainted now. But its your right to pull for whatever school you didn't go to lol
And thats exactly why I hate college football. Walking through my local wal mart right next to campus, and there isnt a shirt that represents UNT. All university of texas/a&m shirts. Hell theres even some moron in the class im in right now is wearing a UT shirt. Bandwagoners!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
And thats exactly why I hate college football. Walking through my local wal mart right next to campus, and there isnt a shirt that represents UNT. All university of texas/a&m shirts. Hell theres even some moron in the class im in right now is wearing a UT shirt. Bandwagoners!
Maybe he couldn't afford to go to UT but still supports their team?

I went to some crappy little community college while I was in the Army which didn't have an athletic department. So, I guess, I could root for no team if that will help you dry up those crocodile tears you seem to be shedding about all this.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:10 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Ah, the internet grammar Nazi has show his face yet again.

Great argument that makes no difference in the discussion about about Johnny who? I can tell you who. He's the guy that lost to Alabama, that's who!!!
...yea I know. I felt it was a low blow to point that out........

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 09-19-2013, 02:28 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
I went to some crappy little community college while I was in the Army which didn't have an athletic department. So, I guess, I could root for no team if that will help you dry up those crocodile tears you seem to be shedding about all this.
Rooting and being a die hard crap talker are completely different. Also wouldn't your loyalties be to idk............Army. I mean they do have a football team. Logic escapes you?
Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Rooting and being a die hard crap talker are completely different. Also wouldn't your loyalties be to idk............Army. I mean they do have a football team. Logic escapes you?
......why yes...yes it does...

Although, I will have to stick up for 'Can't Repeat' for a moment. I didn't go to THE Ohio State University, however I was a fan long before I even got to middle school, so the fact that I didn't attend that school doesn't mean I can't root for them. I had a bumper stickers that read, 'Where in the hell is michigan, who in the hell cares', and 'Directions to ann arbor, north until you smell it, west until you step in it', and I was only in 6th grade. I live in Ohio, therefore I am a Buckeye.

Now unless Can't Repeat doesn't live in Alabama then this is null and void and he shall be labeled as an Army fan from here on out.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 09-19-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
I didn't go to West Point and I was enlisted. It appears that you know nothing about the Army.

But I do believe they do teach logic there.