Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-12-2011, 01:06 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionMan View Post
So what did everyone think about Maryland's state pride uniform's? I think that they look pretty good.
You would! Looks like something off of WWE! About like Georgia's uniform to! that was HORRIBLE! I think ole Marks seen his better days @ Ga. Him and BOBO best be looking for a new gig.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:45 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Pro Star 197 TT #58 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
You would! Looks like something off of WWE! About like Georgia's uniform to! that was HORRIBLE! I think ole Marks seen his better days @ Ga. Him and BOBO best be looking for a new gig.
You don't even like UGA so what do you care.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWB-745- View Post
I agree.

I think Kelly is a good coach, he is bringing in good players, give him time.
Are you serious? He is Rich Rod junior. He cares little of defense. Look at his past teams!!

UM is lacking much talent but Kelly got out coached in the 2nd half. He did not adjust to the read option that UM did and Mattison dialed up some blitzes that stopped ND when they had to. Our defense is still bad but coaching helped. We would have lost that game last year as we would not have adjusted our defense at all.

We still got very lucky!! Kelly is not a great coach and will not be successfull long term.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:18 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2014 MasterCraft X30
Very quiet form O H I O side for the house?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 Prostar 205
Knox - They must be on the NCAA infractions site to see what is going on with their program
Old 09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
MC Devotee

AD: OSU must answer more questions from NCAA
By RUSTY MILLER, AP Sports Writer 2 days ago
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) Ohio State must answer several questions from the NCAA before three players suspended for accepting $200 in cash at a charity event are allowed to return to the team.

Athletic Director Gene Smith said Saturday he did not know if the three starting tailback Jordan Hall, cornerback Travis Howard and backup safety Corey "Pittsburgh" Brown would be cleared to play at Miami on Sept. 17.

"No, I'm not confident," he told The Associated Press before the 15th-ranked Buckeyes hosted Toledo. "We do have to provide some more information to the NCAA. We'll start that process tomorrow. We've got some meetings tomorrow and Monday, and we'll get them the additional information they want and then go from there."

Ohio State interim coach Luke Fickell said earlier this week the three would be available to play against Toledo. But the university and NCAA issued statements on Friday saying the players had not been reinstated.

Smith said it was all a misunderstanding.

"Luke was just like me. We were both optimistic based upon precedents that they should be reinstated," he said. "But the NCAA felt that they deserved a (longer) penalty. We were surprised. We disagreed with them. But at the end of the day when I listened to them I kind of understood their rationale."

He said the NCAA would provide its questions on Monday about the case involving those three players.

Smith also said he did not believe the latest suspensions will add to the penalties Ohio State will receive for separate NCAA violations stemming from players trading memorabilia for cash and tattoos. That scandal led to several top players being suspended for the first five games this fall, the forced resignation of 10-year coach Jim Tressel and months of investigation and scrutiny of the Buckeyes' athletic program.

"No, it's kind of a separate issue," he said of the case, which the NCAA's committee on infractions heard on Aug. 12. "What we want to do is deal with this issue (involving the latest three suspended players), get it behind us, and move on and finish up the other issues."

Smith said in all of the suspensions, Ohio State and the compliance department were victimized by players who made mistakes on their own.

"We basically had individuals who stepped outside of our system and made individual decisions," he said.

Ohio State anticipates getting its final sanctions from the NCAA sometime this fall, any time from later this month to mid-November.

Smith said he remained troubled by the wild card in the Ohio State-NCAA situation. Due to violations which occurred in the men's basketball program under then-coach Jim O'Brien, the violations earlier this year came when Ohio State was already on NCAA probation.

Many observers have said the NCAA could hand down a postseason bowl ban in addition to Ohio State's self-imposed penalties (vacating the 2010 season, paying back bowl money and going on two years of probation).

"The thing that I've always shared and was a concern of mine (is) that if they did a postseason ban, and I don't think our case merits that," Smith said. "But because we're a repeat violator they can do anything they want."
Old 09-12-2011, 04:23 PM
MC Maniac

Guess that answers the question............

Theres always next year guys!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:32 PM
MC Devotee

Attached Images

Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
MC Maniac

Wow ........
Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
MC Devotee