Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5511  
Old 01-05-2011, 01:29 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Wake up Captain.....WAKE UP!!!!! This has to be a dream....it just has to be a BAD dream!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...s-coach-010511


(clicking heels) There's no place like home.....There's no place like home.

Somebody please pinch me and so I can wake up and this be only a bad dream.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #5512  
Old 01-05-2011, 01:44 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,940
Hey CP, how do you think the Bucs would've done last night without TP under center?
Reply With Quote
  #5513  
Old 01-05-2011, 01:50 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Hey CP, how do you think the Bucs would've done last night without TP under center?
About as good as Arkansas would have done without Mallet under center.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #5514  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
shepherd's Avatar
shepherd shepherd is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Location: South Coast
Posts: 7,410
So Richie Rod is out. Who's next? I hope they send def coordinator Greg Rob out the door too. If they don't, I may send my diploma back to Ann Arbor. Somebody has to share the blame for that horrendous defense.

Who do you vote for the next Wolverine coach? CP, your vote doesn't count.
__________________
/ \

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Reply With Quote
  #5515  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
About as good as Arkansas would have done without Mallet under center.
But Mallet hasn't broken any NCAA rules, he deserved to play in the game, TP didn't.
Reply With Quote
  #5516  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:27 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
So Richie Rod is out. Who's next? I hope they send def coordinator Greg Rob out the door too. If they don't, I may send my diploma back to Ann Arbor. Somebody has to share the blame for that horrendous defense.

Who do you vote for the next Wolverine coach? CP, your vote doesn't count.
Even though it doesn't count.....how about les miles. I would love to be able to wipe that smirk off his face every year around Thanksgiving. Although why would he leave lsu?

Why are they bringing up Harbaugh? He is going to the NFL. John Elway is scoping him out for Denvers next coach. If Harbaugh leaves Stanford for meatchicken, I will lose respect for him.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #5517  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
shepherd's Avatar
shepherd shepherd is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Location: South Coast
Posts: 7,410
Whew!
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...otball-coaches

Jim Harbaugh was QB when I was a student there. Good old days, when UM-OSU was a good game. But should he be the next coach? I don't know. I'd rather have Tressel.
__________________
/ \

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Reply With Quote
  #5518  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:34 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
But Mallet hasn't broken any NCAA rules, he deserved to play in the game, TP didn't.
At least he hasn't gotten caught yet. I would say that probably the only marquee QB in NCAA that didn't break any rules would be goody-two-shoes tim teabag. I'm sure Mallet is squeaky clean.

And you know what, if the NCAA had any REAL stones, they would have told them they couldn't play in the game last night. But they didn't because it would hurt their bottom line. It would appear the NCAA's hypocracy knows no bounds.

Here, here is what you want.....the Buckeyes would have gotten beat if TP didn't play last night. There, Happy? That is as relevant as saying, the Longhorns will lose to alabama if McCoy doesn't play.......duh.

The Buckeyes won last night like it or not.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #5519  
Old 01-05-2011, 02:36 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
Whew!
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...otball-coaches

Jim Harbaugh was QB when I was a student there. Good old days, when UM-OSU was a good game. But should he be the next coach? I don't know. I'd rather have Tressel.
Did that hurt to admit?

After the half-time "adjustments" Tressel made last night, are sure you would want him?
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #5520  
Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
At least he hasn't gotten caught yet. I would say that probably the only marquee QB in NCAA that didn't break any rules would be goody-two-shoes tim teabag. I'm sure Mallet is squeaky clean.

And you know what, if the NCAA had any REAL stones, they would have told them they couldn't play in the game last night. But they didn't because it would hurt their bottom line. It would appear the NCAA's hypocracy knows no bounds.

Here, here is what you want.....the Buckeyes would have gotten beat if TP didn't play last night. There, Happy? That is as relevant as saying, the Longhorns will lose to alabama if McCoy doesn't play.......duh.

The Buckeyes won last night like it or not.
You're 100% right IMO. I was just testing your level of delusion.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.