Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 05-29-2009, 10:36 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier View Post
Cutty's not drinking it's surviving..............What type of hallucinogenic drugs has Dr. Tressel prescribed for you???
IN TRESSEL WE TRUST.

I hope Southern michigan looses a bunch this year Tricky!

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 05-29-2009, 04:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 prostar190
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hat_in_Cincy View Post
This one??? Supposedly put up in the Detroit area! LOL.
Thats the one it lasted about 30 hours. OH-
Old 05-29-2009, 06:43 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1992 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Send a message via MSN to fletch_n_me
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?????? It's no wonder people are pissed off about our politicians when crap like this happens. Can this woman ever have any chance of being taken seriously as a congressman ever again????

Tricky, you have to hang your head in shame over this one. I hope you are not in her district because this is how you are being represented.

GO BUCKEYES
Yeah, that actually happened - makes you think good and hard about the future of this country.

So they have probably already decided the national championship for next year - Florida/Ohio State. Utah will run the table and blow out Texas in some (company name).com bowl, Alabama will get a bowl they don't belong in and USC will lose to a lowly conference opponent and beat the snot out of a big ten team in the Rose. Agreed?

I had a great idea for a bowl game when I worked at AirTran - The AirTran Disappointment Bowl (never be disappointed in air travel!). You take the two most dissapointing teams from the season (Notre Dame, Michigan, Auburn, Clemson) and match them up in the Georgia Dome. You have festivities like a parade through downtown Atlanta, which is disappointing. And all the players ride in poorly selling convertibles - like the Pontiac G6 - rest in peace.

Mmmm? Ideas, feedback, input?
Old 05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch_n_me View Post
Yeah, that actually happened - makes you think good and hard about the future of this country.

So they have probably already decided the national championship for next year - Florida/Ohio State. Utah will run the table and blow out Texas in some (company name).com bowl, Alabama will get a bowl they don't belong in and USC will lose to a lowly conference opponent and beat the snot out of a big ten team in the Rose. Agreed?

I had a great idea for a bowl game when I worked at AirTran - The AirTran Disappointment Bowl (never be disappointed in air travel!). You take the two most dissapointing teams from the season (Notre Dame, Michigan, Auburn, Clemson) and match them up in the Georgia Dome. You have festivities like a parade through downtown Atlanta, which is disappointing. And all the players ride in poorly selling convertibles - like the Pontiac G6 - rest in peace.

So Jason..................Who do you pull for???
Old 05-29-2009, 11:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1992 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Send a message via MSN to fletch_n_me
Quote:
So Jason..................Who do you pull for???
Well the Colorado State Rams of course - fear the Ram ya'll. Bust since I am captive in the Southeast, and like to sleep indoors, I pull for the GA Bulldogs, my wife's alma mater. Though my best friend played his ball at Auburn, I am not allowed to like anyone else in the SEC.

I am just a civilian now and just love college football. I am up at 7AM on saturday mornings getting a pot of chili fired up for the day ahead. 91 days till the kickoff of college football season.

Go Gatuh. Gratulations Corch.

J
Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1998 sportstar 19
Quote:
She's an absolute embarrassment to the city of Jacksonville and the State of Florida!!!
hey tricks, i hear that the gatuh gadulate congresswoman from your district is considering a run for the senate. God help us.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach View Post
hey tricks, i hear that the gatuh gadulate congresswoman from your district is considering a run for the senate. God help us.
Tricky, if she even makes it past the primary, you are banned from this thread.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 06-03-2009, 09:23 AM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach View Post
You'd think Obama would have a Cabinet position for her. Secretary of Education maybe?

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 AM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch_n_me View Post

Now that's funny.
In fact, it could end up being a great game, which would kind of ruin the "disappointing" theme, though.

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Old 06-03-2009, 10:13 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1998 sportstar 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
You'd think Obama would have a Cabinet position for her. Secretary of Education maybe?
ha ha ha, but who knows with those goofballs in charge in washington now. maybe she can be appointed ceo of the obama run gm. i could be wrong but i believe she was first elected to congress in 92 and has never held a committee chair position which makes a huge statement about her capabilities or lack thereof.

Last edited by mbeach; 06-03-2009 at 10:51 AM.