Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 08-29-2007, 12:14 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
In Columbus Ohio the only game in town is Ohio State football.

I don't care how anyone responds but the OSU fans are some of the most adiment I have ever seen. I have offered an OSU fan a beer in the parking lot after the game and gotten the middle finger THREE TIMES. These people and thier Buckeye love borders on the insane. Huge measures of pressure go with the job in Columbus as well but the check cashing ******* Nick Saban will defer some of that press down in Bama.

The weak, insecure and fearfull folks in Columbus are quick to jump on the Lloyd bash wagon, meanwhile they have deleted the name Cooper from thier memories. Comical. You ask them about Cooper and they change the subject immediately. Ringing off a few in a row has heightened thier egos to the moon. This was obvious last January when they got thier asses smacked by a team they were favored by to beat. Talk about being takin' to the wood shed. I think they got the prison ***** rotunda.

I hope they go 8-4. They will lose to Paterno, WRITE IT DOWN NOW !!
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!......YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE!!!!!.....SETTLE DOWN!!!

Uh, 8-4? No, No....Mr. Tressel won't let that happen. 9-3 at worst.

Man, all that work I did posting REAL crow recipes and not 1...NOT 1 comment about that?!?!?!?! C'mon, can't a brother get some props for some real creative posting? I'll bet it is the first time any of you have seen someone actually post CROW recipes on a blog. The funny thing is, BIGBADBLEW and Maristar210 is actually going out and buying the necessary ingredients for their favorite recipes.

And to address the question about why THE Ohio State University fans have this attitude of entitlement. It is the same thing as the reason everyone in the south thinks the SEC is the best. Tradition of tough football (with the exception of Florida, no real tradition there. Sort of like Miami Hurricanes). 3 yards and a cloud of dust, Woody Hayes, the Shoe, Hang on Sloopy, TBDBITL, "F michigan", Heisman Trophy winners, and National Championships. Those are reasons we are the best. And we have the best following in ALL of College football. BUCKEYES ARE EVERYWHERE!!....and WE ROCK.

O - H

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 08-29-2007, 12:20 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones03
I have met one Ohio State fan that didn't annoy me

im not sure if i have met one, most are annoying and very arrogant. must be the air down there.
Actually, without all the steel plants and auto manufacturers.....the air is quite clean.

I guess I just bolstered your annoying comment huh?

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 08-29-2007, 06:16 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Old 08-29-2007, 07:33 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 Prostar 205
Capt - Love the post. I laughed out loud here at work. Crow? Good creativity but not eatin it this year. Go Blue!!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:47 AM
MC Addict

Boat: Barefoot 200 MasterCraft 1993 ProV200 Outboard
Florida Football fans

Those of you that live in the State of Fla, this is for U!
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/sh...d=1144&style=2
Attached Images

Last edited by atlfootr; 08-29-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:45 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
Man, all that work I did posting REAL crow recipes and not 1...NOT 1 comment about that?!?!?!?! C'mon, can't a brother get some props for some real creative posting? I'll bet it is the first time any of you have seen someone actually post CROW recipes on a blog. The funny thing is, BIGBADBLEW and Maristar210 is actually going out and buying the necessary ingredients for their favorite recipes.
I guess you didn't read my post..................
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
CP.........I would be very CAUTIOUS on trying to serve CROW before the season begins....................
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
And to address the question about why THE Ohio State University fans have this attitude of entitlement. It is the same thing as the reason everyone in the south thinks the SEC is the best. Tradition of tough football (with the exception of Florida, no real tradition there. Sort of like Miami Hurricanes). 3 yards and a cloud of dust, Woody Hayes, the Shoe, Hang on Sloopy, TBDBITL, "F michigan", Heisman Trophy winners, and National Championships. Those are reasons we are the best. And we have the best following in ALL of College football. BUCKEYES ARE EVERYWHERE!!....and WE ROCK.

O - H
The SEC has been and will be "THE" Toughest Conference in College Football this year.............And Ohio State has NEVER beaten an SEC Opponent...................NUFF SAID....................

You might want to find a ROCK to hide under...................

OH!!! I almost FORGOT..............JUST for YOU CP..............
Name:  640x480.gif
Views: 61
Size:  26.2 KB

Last edited by trickskier; 08-29-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 AM
MC Platinum

I am surprised but I shouldn't be at the audacity of the OSU fans on here and elsewhere this year. You do not hear me shouting from the highest mountain how good my Wolverines are going to be although there is a good chance thier season will fare better than OSU's. Now if we go 12-1 with a loss at OSU they had better fire Lloyd Carr the ****ing day after, that's all I can say.

Steve
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 AM
MC Platinum

Oh and CP???? You forgot this:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-29-2007, 11:26 AM
MC Platinum

[IMG][/IMG]You OSU guys gotta quit hitting the old bong before making your predictions
Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft Prostar 205V "wakeboard edition", 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARISTAR210
I am surprised but I shouldn't be at the audacity of the OSU fans on here and elsewhere this year. You do not hear me shouting from the highest mountain how good my Wolverines are going to be although there is a good chance thier season will fare better than OSU's.
There go the generalizations again...

Posted around July 10, 2007...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hat_in_Cincy
Yeah...you forgot me! Buckeyes all the way to...umm...#3 in the Big Ten this year! WHOOT!!!
I am a true fan, but also somewhat of a skeptic/realist. It comes from all these years of being a Cleveland sports fan.
I'd love to see an 'upset' in Ann Arbor (I hear she's a w!?re btw), but Llllloyd stays. We should be ready by 11.17.07.