Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1581  
Old 12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakePirate
All the Jacket fans got an early Christmas Present. Reggie Ball declared ineligible for the bowl game.Couldn't keep the 2.0
Don't he know Cs equals Degrees?
What did he fail? Basket weaving???
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1582  
Old 12-21-2006, 09:35 AM
LakePirate's Avatar
LakePirate LakePirate is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: Tristar 190, 1989 / Maristar 210 2002
Location: 80+ deep
Posts: 4,093
Send a message via MSN to LakePirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
What did he fail? Basket weaving???

No word on what he failed.

/took rocks for jocks in College, that sheiot was hard.
__________________
It's Snowing in the UP
Reply With Quote
  #1583  
Old 12-21-2006, 09:47 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakePirate
No word on what he failed.

/took rocks for jocks in College, that sheiot was hard.
Yeah, I'll bet!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1584  
Old 12-21-2006, 10:24 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
And we played the BIG 10, which is the best conference in college football.
A little comparison between the SEC and The Big 10:
Currently the SEC has 5 Teams ranked in the Top 25:
#2) FLORIDA - Soon to be #1
#4) LSU
#10) Auburn
#13) Arkansas
#18) Tennessee

Conversely The Big 10 only has 3 Teams in the Top 25:
#1) Ohio Snake - Soon to be #4
#3) Michigan
#5) Wisconsin

The SEC has 8 Teams out of 12 with winning records, 4 with 10 wins or more. While the Big 10 only has 5 Teams with winning records 3 with 10 wins or more.

So where do you get off saying the Big 10 is the best conference in college football? The statistics sure don't prove it.......
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1585  
Old 12-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Platinum
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Location: River
Posts: 8,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
A little comparison between the SEC and The Big 10:
Currently the SEC has 5 Teams ranked in the Top 25:
#2) FLORIDA - Soon to be #1
#4) LSU
#10) Auburn
#13) Arkansas
#18) Tennessee

Conversely The Big 10 only has 3 Teams in the Top 25:
#1) Ohio Snake - Soon to be #4
#3) Michigan
#5) Wisconsin

The SEC has 8 Teams out of 12 with winning records, 4 with 10 wins or more. While the Big 10 only has 5 Teams with winning records 3 with 10 wins or more.

So where do you get off saying the Big 10 is the best conference in college football? The statistics sure don't prove it.......


I agree. CP was being a homer with that comment. SEC is very strong.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1586  
Old 12-21-2006, 11:07 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
I agree. CP was being a homer with that comment. SEC is very strong.
They were this this year. Love the signature Steve!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1587  
Old 12-21-2006, 11:38 AM
BIGBADBLUE's Avatar
BIGBADBLUE BIGBADBLUE is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: '94 Prostar 205
Location: Southeast
Posts: 1,060
SEC is strong ... just does not have one of the top 2 teams in their conference. Man ... I need to get over this issue!!!

Glad hockey season is in full swing or I would be in depression.
Reply With Quote
  #1588  
Old 12-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Platinum
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Location: River
Posts: 8,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
They were this this year. Love the signature Steve!
Matches my new avatar, wouldn't you agree?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1589  
Old 12-21-2006, 12:16 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
So where do you get off saying the Big 10 is the best conference in college football? The statistics sure don't prove it.......
I just know, OK? This is Mr. Conductor talking here, I know what I am talking about.

.........and yea, it was a bit if a "homer" comment, but it got the reaction I was looking for.

You know how you keep a SEC fan in suspense?
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #1590  
Old 12-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Platinum
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Location: River
Posts: 8,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
I just know, OK? This is Mr. Conductor talking here, I know what I am talking about.

.........and yea, it was a bit if a "homer" comment, but it got the reaction I was looking for.

You know how you keep a SEC fan in suspense?

No but I am sure you will share it with all of us....
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.