Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-15-2006, 11:37 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft Prostar 205V "wakeboard edition", 2004
This picture reminds (reminded) me of one of my friends (although he's not this week! )
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2006, 12:35 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
Was this guy on a SUICIDE MISSION??? But I have to ask CP why did it take 6 to 7 people to commandeer the jukebox? Was this guy that BIG?? Or were you just intimidated my a Michigan fan that's brave enough to walk-in to your bar and play "Hail to the Victor"?
It wasn't like they physically removed him from the jukebox, they just went over and played the songs I mentioned like 4 times each so we didnt' have to listen to that crap the 'm' fan played. I told the owner of the restaurant that he needed to delete that song from the playlist, but it is fed by the internet somehow. I told him he needs to get his IT guy on it pronto.

On a separate note, being a HUGE Bengals fan I loathe the fact that chris perry is on our team. He is such a bust, always hurt, and fumbled against the ravens that contributed to us losing the game.

They just don't make them like Eddie George anymore.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 11-15-2006, 12:43 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
They just don't make them like Eddie George anymore.
Uh...Chris "Beanie" Wells is a man-boy. If he keeps his head on right and learns to hang on to the ball...
Old 11-15-2006, 02:52 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
It wasn't like they physically removed him from the jukebox, they just went over and played the songs I mentioned like 4 times each so we didnt' have to listen to that crap the 'm' fan played.
You take me too seriously.......I just found it amusing that this guy walks into an Ohio bar and has the b@ll$ to play "Hail to the Victor". Then 6 to 7 guys go and take over the jukebox.

Your boy Chris Perry sounds a lot like Fragile Freddy on the Jaguars
Old 11-15-2006, 03:03 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Back To The Topic At Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
Old 11-15-2006, 03:44 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
Yea ... the point is ....

GO BLUE!!!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
MC Devotee

Topic at hand...
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2006, 04:19 PM
MC Devotee

"Forget the rest of the season ... just give the national title to the winner of the Michigan-Ohio State showdown this weekend. Giving credit to yet another ten-win Boise State season, the turnaround of turnarounds, Rutgers' big night and more in this week's 5 Thoughts.

Let's save the time, the effort, and the energy
By Pete Fiutak

Bring the national championship trophy to Columbus this weekend and just give it to the winner of the Michigan-Ohio State game. Enough is enough this year. Has Florida looked even remotely like a national title-caliber team? USC lost to an Oregon State team that just got thumped by UCLA. Does Arkansas really belong in the national title considering it got obliterated 50-14 at home by the Trojans? Sure, that was a lifetime ago, but the loss has to still count for something. Notre Dame needed everything in its bag to beat Michigan State and UCLA and, in case you forgot, got its doors blown off by Michigan. Rutgers? I know, cute story, but come on. Texas, Cal, Auburn ... thanks for playing. And no, there shouldn't be a rematch no matter what happens next weekend. What happens in Columbus, stays in Columbus.

Not only have Ohio State and Michigan had the two best teams all year, there isn't anyone else deserving to be in the picture. In the storied history of college football's greatest rivalry, and it is college football's greatest rivalry, this will be the biggest game ever played between the two. That makes this, arguably, the biggest regular season game in the history of the sport. So let this weekend be it. Crown the winner the national champion, and let's get the talk about the 2007 season going. USC, Florida or Arkansas as the preseason No. 1 ..."
Old 11-15-2006, 04:33 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 Prostar 205
We finally agree on something. It would save in shipping cost just to send it straight to Ann Arbor for the trophy case. That would be the smart this to do. If they bring it to Columbus then we are just going to have to rebox it up and take it with us. What a hassel.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:41 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1988 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADBLUE
We finally agree on something. It would save in shipping cost just to send it straight to Ann Arbor for the trophy case. That would be the smart this to do. If they bring it to Columbus then we are just going to have to rebox it up and take it with us. What a hassel.
Great thinking, of course it would be nice for the players and coaches to get to hold it befor they take it with them wouldn't it?