Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 06-12-2012, 04:20 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 ProStar 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark g View Post
Yes eileen I'm in the uk, will try to find a upload place for you, in the meantime thank you for the FTP site the files look cool, just need to get them printed out high res and framed.

Thank you for excellent job
Hi Mark,
If you were able to download from the ftp I sent you then no need to file an upload place.
Enjoy!
Eileen
Old 06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
TT Regular

FTP info

Hi all,
I have received quite a few requests for the ftp info. I'm glad so many people are interested and that I can share the work I have already done.

A couple people thought the ftp site was a link to get the files. It is an ftp address and you need to use ftp software to get it. If there is only one or two that cannot use ftp I can send you a yousendit file. If there are a lot of people, I will put the files on an unpublished page on our company website. The ftp is much easier for me so let's see how it works for all of you.
Also, you can do ftp in Windows Explorer and you could google how to do it.
Let me know if you cannot get it to work.

It will be great if we can build a library of the posters online that people can get. I am happy to do that digital work if the posters are sent to me.
Personally, I would really appreciate it because I would like the posters for my kids. But after I do the work, I am happy to share them.
Thanks,
Eileen
Old 06-12-2012, 05:28 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 02 ProStar 197TT "Caddy H2O" & 1980 MC Stars & Stripes, "Boss Hoss"
Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenb View Post
Hi all,

It will be great if we can build a library of the posters online that people can get. I am happy to do that digital work if the posters are sent to me.
Personally, I would really appreciate it because I would like the posters for my kids. But after I do the work, I am happy to share them.
Thanks,
Eileen
Eileen you are absolutely amazing!!! These are going to look awesome in my mancave!! The only other poster i have is in rough shape and would love to have a digital copy to get it reprinted as well any others that are out there. Once again THANK YOU for doing the work and letting me enjoy them. I feel like a little kid again!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2012, 08:08 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejdgreen View Post
Eileen you are absolutely amazing!!! These are going to look awesome in my mancave!! The only other poster i have is in rough shape and would love to have a digital copy to get it reprinted as well any others that are out there. Once again THANK YOU for doing the work and letting me enjoy them. I feel like a little kid again!!!
Thanks so much- I'm so glad everyone is happy to get these.
Actually, i can touch that poster up if you want to send it to me. I can get rid of all the crease lines and then my digital copy will look better than the original.
If you want to send it to me, you can pick up a poster tube somewhere and UPS it to me.
I have a UPS account if you need me to do a label for you.
Eileen
Old 06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
TT Regular

Printing the posters

A few of you have asked me about printing the posters. I am testing Snapfish right now. If you have a Meijer store any where near you, an 11x14 is only $4.69. I am picking them up tomorrow and will let you know how the quality is.

They also have pick up at Walmart, Walgreens and Duane Reader. This way you don't have to pay shipping.
If the quality is good, I can share the link where i uploaded them and others can order from the website and pick up near you.

Thanks,
Eileen
Old 06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Wow- this guys posters are great! I think I might use him to do one with pictures of my kids. Thanks for the link.
Eileen
Eileen, here's one he did for me of my son. He did the whole team. EVERYBODY raved over them! IF you do indeed use him, please tell him Eddie Wildsmith sent you. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2012, 09:47 PM
TT Regular

collage poster

Eddie,
That is a great poster! I think I will do one for one of my kids when i get enough good pics of them.
Thanks,
Eileen
Old 06-13-2012, 08:22 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Double D,
I just uploaded both tif and jpg versions of the files to the ftp.
You can download from there.
Thanks for the file!!
Eileen
Eileen, those posters are great! I have never seen the grocery cart one. Thanks for sharing and compiling these great posters for others to share theirs.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 06-13-2012, 08:36 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 02 ProStar 197TT "Caddy H2O" & 1980 MC Stars & Stripes, "Boss Hoss"
I am going to send her my "Own a lake" poster so she can get it on the same ftp site for everyone to enjoy. If anybody else has any to add, let her know...
Old 06-13-2012, 11:41 PM
TT Regular

Posters on Snapfish

Hi all,
I have uploaded the posters to Snapfish and I picked up 3 of them today at a store near me. I only ordered the 11x14 size since it is for my 6 year old son. His "mancave" is not as big as some of the places you all are trying to decorate! Ha Ha
Anyway, the 11x14 size turned out great and they were only about $4.50 each!

All the original posters are not standard poster/frame sizes. Here are the sizes of the posters I have images of:
No Wake No Spray No Compromise 13.5"x36"
Lawnmower 16"x24"
Grocery Cart 11"x16"

Since they were not standard sizes I added a border to them where i needed to so that I could use a standard frame size.
Since so many of you want the posters, I made them all in 3 standard sizes by modifying the borders. I made a folder for each size (11x14, 12x18 and 16x24) and uploaded them to Snapfish.
Now if any of you that cannot use the ftp want to order them, just email me and I will "share" the folder with you. In order to share it in Snapfish I need to put your email in and they will email you the link to log into it. Don't PM me because then I can't see your email address and I need that.
My email is eileen@importingsolutions.com

A couple people are sending me more posters so hopefully we will all have a good collection soon!
I still really need the one and only of a woman ....the train poster...anyone?
Eileen