Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 11-27-2012, 10:23 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2013 Mastercraft X-25 with the awesome 6.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Eileen,

I have now received all seven of my posters! Awesome work and thanks for putting this together!! Cant wait to get them framed and then grovel with the wife to be able to put them up in "MY" basement.....

Nice!

2013 X-25 - Love it!
2007 X-15 - Sadly no longer mine
Old 11-27-2012, 10:36 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 ProStar 214
So glad they arrived so quickly! Glad you like them.
Eileen
Old 11-29-2012, 04:10 PM
TT Regular

Update on ftp site

All,
I talked to someone at Mastercraft today and they prefer that I do not have an ftp site out there. I totally understand why- because they donít know what people will do with the files.
They want people to have the posters and they are not worried about that- they just donít want people selling them for profits and doing other things with them. It is their brand and when the files are out there who knows what will happen.
So I took the ftp site down today.

They asked me to request that anyone who has already downloaded the files does not share them, alter them or try to profit in any way from them.

They know people want the posters and said it is ok for me to print them for anyone who wants them. I have the copyright release. (They don't want me starting a side business selling on ebay or Craigslist...haha...like I have time for that!)

Just so you all know, I am not trying to make a profit on them. I spent alot of money already doing the large format scanning and who knows how many hours. So anything I get goes for doing more posters- which seems to be fine as long as it just for everyone on Team Talk.

So if you have already downloaded them, let's all be respectful of their request of how to handle the files.

And if any more of you want prints, let me know. I think the price was reasonable since it includes shipping to you.

Thanks,
Eileen
Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209 - MCX
So Eileen... how much for all 7 posters? I really only want the top 5 I see in the photo stack above, but I figured, might as well ask about all of them.

I've already downloaded all but the last one you put up (I dragged my feet and missed out), but knowing me, I'll probably never get around to finding someone else to print them into posters.

Wait - I don't see the Priorities poster in the photo above. I guess that would make 8?

Last edited by JDC; 11-29-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Add Priorities
Old 11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDC View Post
So Eileen... how much for all 7 posters? I really only want the top 5 I see in the photo stack above, but I figured, might as well ask about all of them.

I've already downloaded all but the last one you put up (I dragged my feet and missed out), but knowing me, I'll probably never get around to finding someone else to print them into posters.

Wait - I don't see the Priorities poster in the photo above. I guess that would make 8?
Sorry JDC, I'm not a V-Drive fan so I opted not to get the "Priorities" poster thats why you dont see it in the stack. I know I will take a bunch of crap for that.... BTW, the quality you get from Eileen is great!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 11-29-2012, 06:16 PM
TT Regular

Picture of all the posters

A number of people have asked me about the sizes of all the posters so I put this together for you. Hopefully you can see all the writing on it. If not, email me (eileen@importingsolutions.com) and I will send you the picture.
What I did with the posters was resize them all to fit into standard size frames. I buy the frames at Michaels Crafts as they always have them on sale. They have the 12"x18" and 16"x20". I tried to get as many posters as possible to the same size so they look good in my son's room.
So on this picture, it shows what the original size was and the size i made it. Only 2 posters had to be modified to fit and you can see how I did it.
If you do all the posters at the 12"x18" size except the "Own A Lake" on the bottom right- it would be 16"x20- then the total is $95 for 9 posters.

Eileen
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2012, 06:21 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Sorry JDC, I'm not a V-Drive fan so I opted not to get the "Priorities" poster thats why you dont see it in the stack. I know I will take a bunch of crap for that.... BTW, the quality you get from Eileen is great!
I understand. I'm not a big V-drive fan either (there, I helped take some heat off you ) but my wife prefers the V-drive. I just like the message in the Priorities poster.
I think the girl on the bus or subway or whatever it is, is a little silly (copies off the lawn mower I think), but everyone has their favorites.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
TT Regular

oh come on now....how do you know the lawn mower guy didn't copy off the girl on the train???
Who knows which one came first?
And besides- that is the ONLY poster of a woman!! I think I am the only woman who was the one that bought the boat in the family. My husband would have been happy with an I/O but I wouldn't settle for that- only a Mastercraft for this girl.
So give the silly girl a break!
I don't have a man-cave but I have managed to give my 7 year old son his "boy-cave". (Secretly I wish it was my room).
ha ha ha
Old 11-29-2012, 06:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

You're right, maybe the silly girl poster came first.

I'm not women or girl bashing, I just don't like the poster... as much. I like the girl IN the poster though.
Maybe it's the people standing around her pretending not to notice that strikes me funny.
I still wouldn't like it as much if it was a guy doing the same thing on the subway. Besides, shouldn't the girl be the one out there cutting the grass?
Me --> <-- You.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 ProStar 209
Eileen, email sent.