Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 05-30-2012, 02:47 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
"I’ve raised my 2 sons to adulthood, I’m on my second dog and my third MC and I had a first in the boat this weekend. We had a niece and nephew (both 9 years old, on my wife’s side of the family ) at the lake with some other guests. Let’s just say I started to smell an odor around the dock when we started loading up the boat. The niece and nephew sat in the bow and the odor came back in the boat once I was under way."

W.T.F.!!!!!! How do you stand on the dock and know you are about to go out on the lake and decide to CHIT your pants and then get into the boat???

We figured it was the nephew but he assured my wife that he hadn’t had any “accidents”.
He was proven wrong when his wet swim shorts started to leak a brown liquid onto my seats!! I haven’t decided if I’m going to sell the boat or set it on fire.

This means the kid looked at you and lied directly to your face. He needs to be cutting your grass, cleaning your rims, and shining your tires for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-30-2012, 02:58 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Perhaps the nephew isn't accustomed to modern plumbing

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $629
4 Matte Black T08 14x6 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $379
2 Matte Black T08 14x6 wheels, 2 ST215/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND. $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 05-30-2012, 03:10 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1986 Prostar 190
Time for a DIY thread in the engine/drive train section on cleanup, removal, and repair of blown 9 year old O-Rings??
Old 05-30-2012, 05:12 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 79 S&S, 87 Prostar Powerslot, 95 Maristar 200VRS
Send a message via Yahoo to ahhudgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
W.T.F.!!!!!! How do you stand on the dock and know you are about to go out on the lake and decide to CHIT your pants and then get into the boat???

This means the kid looked at you and lied directly to your face. He needs to be cutting your grass, cleaning your rims, and shining your tires for life.
Kyle hit head the nail on the head. This kid has some serious issue and since he's on my wife's side of the family I try to let her handle him. His parents aren't together and they are both pot-head losers who argue who will take the kid for the weekend. My wife thinks that she can "fix him" by letting him spend time with us but it's a lost cause. He can't open his mouth without telling a lie.

Yes, I wanted to ask "Which one of you crapped in your pants?" But my wife is more concerned about his feeeeeeeeelings. I busted a vein in my forehead with this one, so next time I'll step in and treat him exactly the way I treated my own two sons.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:17 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Perhaps the nephew isn't accustomed to modern plumbing
That's almost true in a funny kind of way....long story with my inlaws . Basically he is lazy but I just can't see how a 9 year old can stand walking around (or sitting) with that in his shorts.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
Yep, treat them like your own and they will quickly grow to respect you even in a tough love situation. Once you gain their respect, they will show you a whole different side that you will appreciate for years. To much babying and political correctness these days is part of why kids act the way they do ... they deserve it ... give them a trophy for last place so you don't hurt their feelings (bah!!!) ... just my opinion
Old 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X-25
I saw the title to this thread and was expecting an entirely different and more exciting conversation. My bad.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:48 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrove View Post
I saw the title to this thread and was expecting an entirely different and more exciting conversation. My bad.
This is actually one of the more entertaining threads on TT. I am just glad it was not in my boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-30-2012, 07:05 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
This is actually one of the more entertaining threads on TT. I am just glad it was not in my boat.
I can't talk you into baby sitting this weekend?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1997 mastercraft prostar 190
give the little guy benefit of the doubt?? maybe he was sick. I have been there as an adult. So have all of you!!!!