Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 05-07-2012, 02:12 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1990 MasterCraft TriSatr 190 5.8L
Aerial/H20Sports Warehouse

Has anyone purchased for them? I purchased a tower package from them last month and the day I ordered they said that the tower was back ordered till the first of May but they would ship the Bimini, Tower Speakers, & Tower Mirror now. It's been a month and I haven't recieved anything and I've called, emailed, and done the live chat on H20's website and I get ignored when I ask them any questions. The only thing they say is " it should ship the last week of May". When I ask other questions, they never respond.

Kinda getting worried. They have over $2,000 of my money and I can't even get an answer from them.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:28 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 LT-1
My ski buddy ordered a tower from them 2 years ago, and it arrived ok, but he ordered in January or February. Maybe call or email and say you're going to have VISA or whoever reverse the charges unless you hear something from them soon? In this economy I wouldn't pay for crummy customer service and a total lack of communication.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:44 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Put a comment on their facebook page. It appears they respond to those...

https://www.facebook.com/AerialWakeboarding
Old 05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Put a comment on their facebook page. It appears they respond to those...

https://www.facebook.com/AerialWakeboarding
I just posted on their page. We'll see.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:30 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 97 Prostar 205 LT1
i have used their racks in the past and currently use their speakers and tower mirror. the products are good quality and the company has been great to deal with for me.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy
Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 PM
TT Regular

Still VERY unhappy with H20 & Aerial. I've had an on going conversation with them for the past 15 days on FB and they're still telling me lies and ignoring questions. Feel free to post your comments in that discussion.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:03 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Ok I'll voice my opinion on this like I did another thread. Do not buy a thing from Aerial! I ordered a mirror setup since they couldn't replace just the mirror and some nuts/clamps etc. I told them it was urgent I got these parts asap due to a trip. They said they would have them out the door that day

4 days later I had no confirmation, no tracking #, and was told on the phone they were ordered. Always told I would get an email about tracking but it might be delayed. After a week I finally get the email

like 5 days later I get my package...........no mirror and half the parts I ordered. They didn't put in any of the clamps nor the mirror, and shorted me half the hardware. It was literally like 2 clamp backs, 4 bolts for the speaker clamps, and a few set screws for the tower.

Call them back and was told the salesman I dealt with was on another call and would call me right back................

I called back the next day.....same story

I called back the next day pissed as hell and had to wait 20 min on the line to tell somebody to ship me my damn screws. Told everything would go out the door that day

Same story and a week+ later I finally get the parts...........but no mirror

Call them back again! Now the mirror is backordered for 2 weeks.

Call back 2 weeks later ..........now they are another 2 weeks out

Took me a month and a half to recieve a mirror!

I asked about the ballast deal they had and he said plain as day "yea we have them" after seeing on the website they were backordered and wouldn't ship til May. Needless to say I almost tore the freaking tower off my boat and shipped it back to them just to say eff you.

The tower is a flaming piece of crap in construction. Its not going to kill you but seriously its built like crap. I can't tow the thing 30 minutes down the road without it loosening up and having to retighten all the set screws. I've never had parts this cheesey before.

Would not advise them one bit. Too many good vendors out there to waste time with nubs like this.

You won't get anywhere with their customer service. I think its 2 jackass's passing phones back & forth. Get a refund and buy some decent parts elsewhere.

Last edited by 02ProstarSammyD; 06-01-2012 at 11:06 AM.