Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Upholstery

Old 05-03-2012, 07:16 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 12 X-25 its ok old X-10 the best
that looks great i have been planning to do that same exact thing now i have photos to show upholsters, how is it to clean though?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:45 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 X-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwarndahl View Post
that looks great i have been planning to do that same exact thing now i have photos to show upholsters, how is it to clean though?
Its no different than any other I've had, as far as cleaning goes.

Th the other poster, Jim's the one who told me they have an exclusive with MC. He's not a towboat company but they wouldn't sell to him. And he's been buying from them for a while. I know you can get similar vinyl, but not the exact same as MC uses, according to him.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:01 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 05 xstar mcx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73blue View Post
I bought the new vinyl last year for my 04 X-10. MasterCraft's supplier wouldn't sell directly to my vinyl guy (Jim) so I had to go thru a dealer. I think they have a contract to sell that particular vinyl to MC only for a few years. It cost a little more but it was worth it.
Some pics

This looks beautiful! I was going to have Jim redo my interior on my 05 X star, which is a similar color scheme. Do you have the color codes or names of the different colors you chose? I want to do something very similar. I am digging the matte blue and pearl white carbon fiber...looks amazing!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:45 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 05 xstar mcx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinedConcepts View Post
This looks beautiful! I was going to have Jim redo my interior on my 05 X star, which is a similar color scheme. Do you have the color codes or names of the different colors you chose? I want to do something very similar. I am digging the matte blue and pearl white carbon fiber...looks amazing!
Update, in searching for vinyl, I found this:
http://www.glfi.com/vinylbook_carbonfiber.htm

Not sure if this is what MC uses, I doubt it, but it sure does look similar.