Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 04-27-2013, 12:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2009 214V
Ok it started raining so I got a break from chores and went looking again and I found the connector. I could not get a pic that would show it because it was so dark in there and with my head, hands and flashlight there just wasn't enough room and the light made it too blurry. It does come off the main harness and it was tucked in the hole through the floor that it looks like the main wiring harness that runs back to the engine follows. Feel around in that hole and maybe they tucked it back up in there for some reason... If its not there I think you're out of luck.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:44 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Can you take a photo showing the location of the hole??
Old 04-27-2013, 10:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Will try tomorrow, it's about dead center under the dash, remove the access panel where you get to your fuse/breaker panel and look right next to the kick panel on the floor. You literally have to stick you head in there and almost look back towards where your feet would be when driving. The hole was about 4x6 inches and at least part of my wiring harness goes through it.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:21 PM
TT Enthusiast

Also I know I have PP on my Vdig because it's what I use and I turned the key on to confirm when I was out there today but nothing is connected to that plug, maybe the vdig connects some other way or that pic in the other post isn't the right connector. That Zero Off is a POS PITA so I would not recommend it as a substitute.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:25 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: Prostar 190 1994
Ever found it
Looking for the exact same connector on a 06 197 MCX...
Anyone knows...
Will look at the kick panel but when i was i manually following the gray shielded PP engine harness it seems to go straight in the main harness going back to the engine...
Old 07-01-2013, 04:34 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by André View Post
Ever found it
Looking for the exact same connector on a 06 197 MCX...
Anyone knows...
Will look at the kick panel but when i was i manually following the gray shielded PP engine harness it seems to go straight in the main harness going back to the engine...
Where it connects to the main harness is probably the white plug that all boats have ... well except mine for some reason ... just look behind your kick plate ... it will be there and the wire will lead to your PP Control/Computer Module.

Good luck !

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."