Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 04-04-2012, 08:02 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2005 X2
How tall is my boat?

Okay, so I have a dilemma. I am looking for a new storage place for my boat and I am not able to go measure the height at the moment. The question is what is the minimum clear height I need to get a 2005 X2 under a door that is sitting on a tandem axle trailer from mastercraft? I would prefer to leave tower up and not have to mess with folding it every time I store it. My current storage has a twelve foot door and clears with plenty of room but not sure on the minimum.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjones View Post
Okay, so I have a dilemma. I am looking for a new storage place for my boat and I am not able to go measure the height at the moment. The question is what is the minimum clear height I need to get a 2005 X2 under a door that is sitting on a tandem axle trailer from mastercraft? I would prefer to leave tower up and not have to mess with folding it every time I store it. My current storage has a twelve foot door and clears with plenty of room but not sure on the minimum.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I had a 2007 X-2 and had a 10' overhead door. The tower light was about 2'' to tall! So the overall height was around 10'2'' tall. Hope this helps. probably gonna have to find a unit with a 12' door.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:25 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2005 X2
Thats what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reply.