Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
TT Enthusiast

Wow, this worked great. Very windy, would have been a pain with my old anchor trying to keep from dragging it along the sand at our tie-up. My friend ended up just tying to my boat since he had to keep resetting his anchor.

I got the big spike with the double clete attachment, so both boats were anchored with the stake and the box anchor up front.

Small pointer, hook up a float if you are using the stake in 3' deep water. Makes it easier to find.... Just saying.

We were about 75' off the shore in 3' of water were I set the stake. My buddy was pulling the rope attached to the boat in about a 20 mph wind. I walked forward about 10' to help him get the boat swung around. When I turned to the stake, the look on my face was priceless. Using the leg sweep method I found the stake then hooked a float up to it.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:57 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2010 MasterCraft PS 197 TT
So I used my new anchor for the first time the other day. I was a little concerned because we have a fairly rocky bottom. Threw it in and it set right off the bat. We were in a cove with maybe 10 other boats and we were watching at least 3 others fighting to get thier anchors to set. Thanks again for getting the discount.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:08 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft X2 350
Im glad to see the Anchors are working out great. (as I knew they would). I just recently struck a deal with Ryan @ slide anchor to become a dealer along with Boat Blng (Hot Sauce). Refer a friend to me and I will give 20% off on Box Anchors and Shore Spikes. Im setting up the company now and will soon be online. Contact me @ Chad.Devereaux@gmail.com for now. On The Water Store.com should be up and running within a month.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:44 AM
TT Enthusiast

Discounts on Anchors/Spikes/ Boat Bling

MC TT Members! Get your shopping lists together for the 2013 season. www.onthewaterstore.com is up and running. Big discounts are available for Team Talk members who PM me.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:30 PM
TT Enthusiast

Response on the the discount has been great, so I will keep the deal running. I will beat any advertised price on Slide anchor products so let me know if you see anything lower.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:35 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X-15 2011 Indmar
Is this offer still available?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:44 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Its nearly a year old, and the member offering the deal hasn't been on for five Weeks. Might want to check with the manufacturer.

Tags
anchor, box anchor, discount, ropes, slide anchor