Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-22-2015, 01:43 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2013 x10ss 6.0l
2013 x10 software

I have seen on some of the other threads there was a software update recently that added new surfing profiles. I have an 13 x10 with the small screen. Does the recent upgrade I have been hearing about add features to this model.

On a separate note, I wish mastercraft had a link on the website that showed what the newest software version was for each boat.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:06 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft x10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz46 View Post
I have seen on some of the other threads there was a software update recently that added new surfing profiles. I have an 13 x10 with the small screen. Does the recent upgrade I have been hearing about add features to this model.

On a separate note, I wish mastercraft had a link on the website that showed what the newest software version was for each boat.
I don't know about the 2013, but I had the dealer update my 2014 x10 to the 2016 software this week. It is great, a couple of the highlights other than the new profiles, are a new button on the Cruise screen when you are surfing called switch sides, and it will initiate a transfer. Second great new feature is two stage auto-launch, where it uses the Gen 2 surf tabs as a first stage, and then brings up the center tab really late as the second stage. Works really well with a full ballast load.

I suspect you will be able to run the new software, just have to ask the dealer to do it.