Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Faria depth gauge

Ok... I wantsed a depth sounder for my 205v so I contacted Faria about the part number for gauge with air & water temp and a thru hull transducer.. Long story short Faria gave me the wrong part number and ordered a kit with out water or air temp. When I contactd Faria they apologized and sent the correct gauge with air/water temp sensors free of charge. When I asked if they wanted me to send the other gauge back they said keep it... Kudos to Faria for making this right!

So.. Anybody need or want a brand new depth sounder (gauge only)? The gauge has a white face with SS bezel. Cost - $0, nada, free, zip... Just cover shipping and it's yours.

Mike
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I'd take it, but I already have one! Ted at Faria was super helpful when I wanted a flush mount thru hull transducer to fit precisely in the hole where my paddle wheel speedo used to be.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:32 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwg View Post
Ok... I wantsed a depth sounder for my 205v so I contacted Faria about the part number for gauge with air & water temp and a thru hull transducer.. Long story short Faria gave me the wrong part number and ordered a kit with out water or air temp. When I contactd Faria they apologized and sent the correct gauge with air/water temp sensors free of charge. When I asked if they wanted me to send the other gauge back they said keep it... Kudos to Faria for making this right!

So.. Anybody need or want a brand new depth sounder (gauge only)? The gauge has a white face with SS bezel. Cost - $0, nada, free, zip... Just cover shipping and it's yours.

Mike
PM to you. Thanks

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
SOLD..... Sort of