Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Maristar 210 LTR
i concur. this has been a good week of communication from NDT. Both Wayne and Chad have called. Racks are in transit.

A few lessons for dealing with conflict.

1. Keep a non-anxious presence
2. Deal with facts
3. Realize this is not a perfect world
4. Treat everyone with respect
5. Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

Last edited by LaRue; 02-24-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 AM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRue View Post
i concur. this has been a good week of communication from NDT. Both Wayne and Chad have called. Racks are in transit.

A few lessons for dealing with conflict.

1. Keep a non-anxious presence
2. Deal with facts
3. Realize this is not a perfect world
4. Treat everyone with respect
5. Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
Glad to hear it is working out!! Great outlook too.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Maristar 210 LTR
Racks are in my possession. Thought I should post since I started this thread.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:31 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2000 Matercraft Prostar 190, LTR330,powerslot,PP,heater
I am in Australia and own a 2000 prostar 190, looking to put a tower on it of which the New Dimension mini looks the best. Is NDT worth the risk considering I am overseas? I have had some communication with Wayne about some possible alterations from standard(I think 4 emails) In my last email I told him "I will stop dicking you around soon and order, I just want to get it right as I am on the other side of the World." His response was, wait for it.......". I am starting to grow weary of these endless conversations so please, if you don't like my tower buy somewhere else or place an order................Wayne". Hmmm a little short maybe. I still like the look of there tower the best but wondering are they safe to deal with or am I likely to pay my money and not end up with a tower? I think he was having a baaad day! Have people with recent experiences with NDT got any advice please.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:36 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 Tournament Team #8/100 w/ Zero Flex Mini 2011 Black GMC Yukon XL 2011 Silver Chevy Silverado Z71 Canyon Lake, Lake Austin and Lak
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermegan View Post
I am in Australia and own a 2000 prostar 190, looking to put a tower on it of which the New Dimension mini looks the best. Is NDT worth the risk considering I am overseas? I have had some communication with Wayne about some possible alterations from standard(I think 4 emails) In my last email I told him "I will stop dicking you around soon and order, I just want to get it right as I am on the other side of the World." His response was, wait for it.......". I am starting to grow weary of these endless conversations so please, if you don't like my tower buy somewhere else or place an order................Wayne". Hmmm a little short maybe. I still like the look of there tower the best but wondering are they safe to deal with or am I likely to pay my money and not end up with a tower? I think he was having a baaad day! Have people with recent experiences with NDT got any advice please.
New Dimension cutting their own throats???
2005 Mastercraft Prostar 197 Tournament Team #8 of 100
Old 03-23-2012, 10:46 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, ps209, 2001, 330,
Last I talked with Chad, and this was some time ago, he mentioned the economy had hurt them very badly and that he was looking for other employment opportunities. That being said my tower took almost two months from the time it was order until the day it was received which was well after the season ended. I love the look of my NDT tower but the finish could be better and wish it was stainless rather than aluminum. I'm betting the aluminum will oxidize. I'm also considering sending out to be polished.

The fit was great. Dropped right in place except for where a flunky at MC put the reinforcing plate in backwards
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 05:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2000 Matercraft Prostar 190, LTR330,powerslot,PP,heater
I thought the ND towers were anodized? This should stop most of the oxidizing and can you polish a tower once it is anodized?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Boat: 06 X30
I really hope ND can pull through. They have the best product for sure.

Anderson, I would not touch the tower other then to clean the bugs off. You might be surprised at how well it holds up.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:00 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 91 mastercraft maristar 210
i looked into nd towers just a month ago they make a good product and i do hope they can pull thru it sucks to see a good company struggle like that, my friend did purchase a nd tower back at the first of the year he just got it a lil over a week ago and it looks awesome couldnt ask for a better fit, on a light note i purchased a mtk monster tower it only took a week to get to my door step and they give a 5 year warrenty on theres but unlike nd my tower was alot more work to put on and took almost all day today but i like the look of the reverse tower alot better
Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft MariStar 210 VRS
Is it just me or does the tower not fold down enough? I mean I wish mine would fold down more, but even with it folded it's over 8 feet? Am I doing something wrong?