Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 03-06-2012, 11:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 14' aluminum jonboat
Is the trailer going with the boat? If so are the wheels staying on it?
Old 03-07-2012, 11:41 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 red and white x2
Trailer stays with the boat. I do have the original wheels for it. If someone wants to make an offer with or without the 20 inch wheels I would be willing to negotiate.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:58 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasser View Post
I recently bought an 06 as well, 350 with 102 hours. Not as pimped out but alot less hours, and pd. $36k. I will say yours is nicer looking but may be priced a bit high unless someone has the exact same taste as you.
Sounds like you got a pretty good deal! I have almost the exact same boat as Cardenfam without the pimped trailer (mine is single axle) and its probably 9/10ths as clean. There is no way I would let mine go for 36.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:28 AM
TT Enthusiast

I'd say you got a good deal as well. I feel that I have mine offered at a fair price considering some of the X2s I have seen on the market. I'm sure there are some out there for under 40k but I have yet to find any that didn't need some pricey work to get them back in shape, not saying they aren't out there. This boat in great shape and is ready for the season. I have almost decided that if I can't find an X14 to replace it with I am going to keep it.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:08 PM
TT Enthusiast

I love the pimp'd out trailer. What all did you have to do to the trailer to get that size wheel and tire to fit? Also, can you send me the wheel and tire specs? I would love to be able to do this to my trailer without having to replace my fenders. Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 14' aluminum jonboat
I really wish I had the means to take this boat off your hands. Love almost any MC, but the X2 has a lot of room for a 20' boat, and with a young family, it would be great for us, but house and new car have to come first. Dang being a responsible adult is zero fun. I will bet the chrome fenders would really make that setup pop.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhodges21 View Post
I really wish I had the means to take this boat off your hands. Love almost any MC, but the X2 has a lot of room for a 20' boat, and with a young family, it would be great for us, but house and new car have to come first. Dang being a responsible adult is zero fun. I will bet the chrome fenders would really make that setup pop.
Being responsible definately comes first.

I was going to do stainless fenders at first but the price of the fenders and the cost to paint the trailer after welding new brackets to mount the fenders were going to be more money than it was worth to me. I really like the way they turned out.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:40 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMC-06X2 View Post
I love the pimp'd out trailer. What all did you have to do to the trailer to get that size wheel and tire to fit? Also, can you send me the wheel and tire specs? I would love to be able to do this to my trailer without having to replace my fenders. Thanks
I know the wheels are 20 x 8.5 with 245/40/20 tires. I will have to research the offset of the wheels. I have posted the specs somewhere on here, I will just have to find it again.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardenFam View Post
I know the wheels are 20 x 8.5 with 245/40/20 tires. I will have to research the offset of the wheels. I have posted the specs somewhere on here, I will just have to find it again.
Thanks for the info. If you find the offset on the wheels please let me know.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 02:57 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardenFam View Post
Did you have to do anything to the trailer? My factory 14's look like they barely fit under the fiberglass fenders as it is now!!