Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 12-31-2011, 01:58 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft,X-2,2010,350 Indimar
Exclamation Custom Made Camera Mounts

This is just to see how many people would be interested in purchasing a custom camera mount(That works with any camera that has the mounting bolt on the bottom) I have designed to fit in the mounting space for a speaker on the zero flex tower(The one that says MasterCraft on the side) on a 2010 X-2. Im assuming that it will fit any other MasterCraft tower but I am not 100% sure, I will be heading out to a local dealer to ask what towers this mount will work on, If it doesn't fit on you tower don't worry I only started out with this tower because it's the only one I have avaliable. The mounts will be painted in a colour to match your boat. So if you are interested in purchasing this product send me a email at towermounts@gmail.com (please put "Interested in a mount" in the subject line)

If you have a boat that is not MasterCraft but a wakeboard boat such as a Malibu,Tige,Moomba,Supra,Nautique,Centurion. I hope to one day have a mount for those boats as well.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:26 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 197TT #28 of 100
Might be interested in something that would mount to the tower and/or or ski pylon. But, would need to see pics first.
2005 ProStar 197TT, #28 of 100

Broken Bow, OK vacation cabin for rent -
www.sipnskicabin.com

Tags
camera mount, cheap, save