Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2011, 08:53 PM
rocket71 rocket71 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 2002 Mastercraft X2
Location: Southeast
Posts: 55
OJ 14.75 x 15.5

For sale. $400.

I called Eric @ OJ and requested a prop that pulled well ('06 X-2 RTP) and got better fuel consumption and this is what he recommended. I have since sold the boat and now have this extra prop.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
BrooksfamX2's Avatar
BrooksfamX2 BrooksfamX2 is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
Location: Mid Left Coast
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket71 View Post
For sale. $400.

I called Eric @ OJ and requested a prop that pulled well ('06 X-2 RTP) and got better fuel consumption and this is what he recommended. I have since sold the boat and now have this extra prop.
Did you run this prop? Did it run like advertized?
__________________
MISS "B" HAVEN
2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX
OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
rocket71 rocket71 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 2002 Mastercraft X2
Location: Southeast
Posts: 55
I ran this prop all year. I sold the boat with the other prop on it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-29-2011, 10:32 AM
tommcat tommcat is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 97 Prostar 205 LT1
Location: springfield,MA
Posts: 1,342
Splined or key?
__________________
1997 Prostar 205, LT1 powerslot

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
rocket71 rocket71 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 2002 Mastercraft X2
Location: Southeast
Posts: 55
Sorry for delay. Splined.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Jerseydave's Avatar
Jerseydave Jerseydave is offline
TT Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Location: Jersey
Posts: 5,385
Brooksfam, I run this same prop on my '05 X-star MCX and it's great! 2000# of ballast plus 4-5 people and still have good holeshot....plus I get 40+ mph for footin'

On your X-2 it will perform even better.
__________________
I was njskier on here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-01-2012, 08:57 PM
BrooksfamX2's Avatar
BrooksfamX2 BrooksfamX2 is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
Location: Mid Left Coast
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseydave View Post
Brooksfam, I run this same prop on my '05 X-star MCX and it's great! 2000# of ballast plus 4-5 people and still have good holeshot....plus I get 40+ mph for footin'

On your X-2 it will perform even better.
I currently have an OJ 13.7 x 15.5. So the dia is 1" smaller. Just got the boat and have only run it about 15 minutes. Seems to run out OK. I know a bit about I/O props from 30 yrs of boating, buy not a lot about these as this is my first inboard.

I do want a spare, but not sure what specs I want/need......
__________________
MISS "B" HAVEN
2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX
OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-01-2012, 09:15 PM
sand2snow22's Avatar
sand2snow22 sand2snow22 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: MC
Location: p-town
Posts: 3,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksfam-X2 View Post
I currently have an OJ 13.7 x 15.5. So the dia is 1" smaller. Just got the boat and have only run it about 15 minutes. Seems to run out OK. I know a bit about I/O props from 30 yrs of boating, buy not a lot about these as this is my first inboard.

I do want a spare, but not sure what specs I want/need......
Are u sure yours isn't a 13 X 17? Regardless the prop for sale is awesome! Has out of the hole power like a wakeboard prop but more topm end! U should get this one and use the one that came with the boat as a spare!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-02-2012, 12:13 AM
BrooksfamX2's Avatar
BrooksfamX2 BrooksfamX2 is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
Location: Mid Left Coast
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2snow22 View Post
Are u sure yours isn't a 13 X 17? Regardless the prop for sale is awesome! Has out of the hole power like a wakeboard prop but more topm end! U should get this one and use the one that came with the boat as a spare!
Yep, stamped right on it, OJ 13.7 x 15.5. It's not the OEM prop...............

Not ready to drop $400 on a (spare) prop yet.....
I sholdn't have let my $800+ SS labbed prop go with my old boat
__________________
MISS "B" HAVEN
2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX
OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif

Last edited by BrooksfamX2; 01-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-02-2012, 12:54 AM
sand2snow22's Avatar
sand2snow22 sand2snow22 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: MC
Location: p-town
Posts: 3,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksfam-X2 View Post
Yep, stamped right on it, OJ 13.7 x 15.5. It's not the OEM prop...............

Not ready to drop $400 on a (spare) prop yet.....
I sholdn't have let my $800+ SS labbed prop go with my old boat
You could be golden. Check with Eric at OJ, I'm guessing your prop has more top end and a little less out of the hole than this prop offered for sale?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.