Go Back   TeamTalk > News & Information > Team Talk Forum Help- Forum Issues Only

Old 09-23-2011, 05:08 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 X-star
What is going on here in the General.

Just curious as to what is going on? Topics are being moved at a record pace. I don't think discussing stereo options is maintainence and refurbishing.

Posting pics of wakesurfing doesn't make it a wakesurf topic.

There are a bunch of others I didn't really agree with either..............anyone else feeling the same way or am I just that easily irritated since summer is winding down.

I think if things are being relocated that much its time to adjust the main topic areas on the forum and get them on same page as well.

RANT OVER.

Previous : 2000 X-Star, 3000lbs ballast, LTR 330, Acme 1235 14.5X14.25prop. 1200 hrs of flawless fun
Old 09-23-2011, 05:15 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X-25
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatguy View Post
Just curious as to what is going on? Topics are being moved at a record pace. I don't think discussing stereo options is maintainence and refurbishing.

There are a bunch of others I didn't really agree with either..............anyone else feeling the same way or am I just that easily irritated since summer is winding down.

I think if things are being relocated that much its time to adjust the main topic areas on the forum and get them on same page as well.

RANT OVER.
Mods - can we move this thread to "Suggestions" please? Thank you.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:16 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: none at moment
Quote:

RANT OVER.
I completely agree with you. Its very annoying. Good threads are getting moved and buried in some far away section and will never be seen again unless you are specifically seaching for it.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
How about that debate last night?

Gingrich for Pres., Kain for VP!!!

Jim@BAWS

PS A Mods works is THANKLESS and NEVER done!!!

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Old 09-23-2011, 05:34 PM

Boat: 06 X30
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...17&postcount=9

MC now feeds TT via RSS to their Facebook. As you can see by the post above the admin has instructed the MODs to move threads to that subject area.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:36 PM

Boat: 06 X30
More on the subject here.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:23 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '92 Maristar 240SC BB 454
Send a message via Skype™ to psychobilly
LMAO!!!! How many threads have been started over this same topic????? I reckon people don't know about the search feature in forums.......

Old 09-24-2011, 08:55 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 97 Prostar 205 LT1
Quote:

RANT OVER.
i've been complaining about it for weeks. i keep getting told i'm wrong, it's really awsome and makes the site so much easier to use so stop complaining.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy
Old 09-24-2011, 08:57 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 97 Prostar 205 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
LMAO!!!! How many threads have been started over this same topic????? I reckon people don't know about the search feature in forums.......
or maybe, that many people dont like it? crazy idea, i know.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy
Old 09-25-2011, 09:08 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '92 Maristar 240SC BB 454
Send a message via Skype™ to psychobilly
tommcat, I was like the rest of you guys at first, I hated that they were getting moved around. BUT, I also hated that there was hardly ever anything going on in the maintenance sections. Ya see, used to, I didn't go to the general discussion like everyone else, I went to the maint section cuz I like reading about working on these boats... I didn't hardly ever go into general at all til I realized people were posting things in there about stuff that was meant to be in maint... THEN, out of all of this thread move stuff, I go to the new post dealy. I look at anything that is in the maint section. Then, if I'm really bored and the internet connection on the rig is good, I'll look in everything until there's something that catches my eye. If it's a thread that I am really interested in I subscribe to the thread so I get an email notification if someone post in it a month or so from now. I do hate the fact that they flash to read already if you go away for a while. but, I found that the back button in my browser werks good fer that sometimes...

I'm one that don't like change at all, most friends of Bill W don't and I'll tell ya, I don't like change. But sometimes there's some good in change even though we can't see it at the present time. I'm not dog'n you or anything like that bud, please don't take it that way.

It's a free forum for some great information, great people, and a whole lot of personalities.