Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X2 5.7 Ilmor
I know...I know... oh well, won't happen again with us.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2006, MCX
Thx use to have the first HD F150, but then came kids and wifey as this is her Cadi!!!

Good luck in your hunt for a replacement! Where are you looking? Do you have a place in BC?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:07 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X-7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyMaster View Post
Thx use to have the first HD F150, but then came kids and wifey as this is her Cadi!!!

Good luck in your hunt for a replacement! Where are you looking? Do you have a place in BC?
Sorry about the delay in responding. I didn't catch your correspondence on this thread.

We're getting close to finding a replacement boat ! May come as soon as next week if the boat in question checks out.

We usually go out Skaha lake in Penticton, B.C. every summer and rent a house on the lake (seen in the pic of the boat on the lift and beachside shots). We've just built a timberframe cabin in northern SK so we'll be spending our future summers on the lake there.

'10 X-2
'09 X-7 (taken by storm)
Old 03-15-2013, 07:05 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X-7
What's my X-7 tandem trailer worth ?

Thought I'd post this here as well as it's a trailer made for an X-7.

Long story short on this is that we had our 2009 X-7 written off last summer due to storm damage. The tandem trailer was not involved and is in excellent condition, there's plenty of wear on the rubber, and the wheels are in perfect condition with the exception of a small scuff on one of the rear passenger side wheels.

We were fortunate enough to have full coverage on the boat but still own the trailer. Any ideas/suggestions as to how much the trailer is worth on it's own ?

Just so everyone has the additional background information, the auction company elected to not buy the trailer from me and split up the boat and trailer. Poor decision on their part IMHO as the trailer will definitely help sell the boat and raise their potential price.

TIA for any advice !

Geoff
Attached Images

'10 X-2
'09 X-7 (taken by storm)
Old 03-24-2013, 11:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: current 02 X7 / 197, past 98 PS 190
gbm, you may have already had your question answered, but...
I have seen used MC trailers in excellent condition asking price $3000 to $5000.
and the used MC trailers in poor to average condition asking price $1500 to $2500.

Check for price comparison Rambo Marine. click link below, go to boat sales, pre owned inventory.

http://www.rambomarine.com/