Old 08-11-2011, 07:02 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200, 2006, MCX 350
91 Mastercraft Maristar 210, 454HO, 465 hrs

Asking $11,500

1991 Mastercraft Maristar 210
Timeless classic color combination of white with black stripe
454 HO, 425HP with 465 Hrs. Tuned this spring and runs perfect
2nd owner of this boat, almost 100% original (so you know it has been cared for)
I recently replaced the original prop with a new OJ Prop (thanks Eric), so the original is now the spare.
Replaced the dash bezel (thin piece of plastic that holds the gauges) as the old one was cracked
This spring we replaced the original tires with four brand new tires and had the wheel bearings repacked or replaced as needed.

The vinyl is all orginal and in good shape with a few exceptions. The front center bow cushion seam has come apart (about 75%) of the seam and needs resewn or redone. There are two 1.5" tears in the back of the driver and passenger seat otherwise the interior is in good condition. On the exterior, there are some scratches below the black stripe about 1 foot in front of the steering wheel where the boat rubbed against the dock when the rope came untied, otherwise the exterior is in very good condition. The teak was all redone this year and is in great shape as well.

There is a new custom $600 cover that goes with the boat as well as a ski boom that I will add as well. The boat runs and drives excellent, we have 3 kids with lots of friends so we are looking at buying a Maristar 230 if we sell this boat. Otherwise we are in no hurry to sell the boat and don't need to so please don't send any lowball offers. We have researched these boats alot and talked to a few Mastercraft people and just want to get a fair and reasonable price for both the buyer and seller. From what I have seen the boat is priced very reasonably and should sell fairly quickly. Please let me know if you have any other questions. The boat is located in Green Bay, WI and I will try and add some pictures shortly.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:27 AM
TT Regular

Picture

This is the only recent picture I have, I am planning on taking it out this weekend on the lake so I will snap a few more. I have had quite a few people requesting the pics already so I will try and take a bunch of them.
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2011, 10:29 PM
TT Regular

More Pics

I have more pictures on onlyinboards.com