Old 10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDog1
.hummmmmm

NASCAR Looking For Way To Open Toyota Program
So you'd like to race and Toyota would be your choice of manufacturer. It may be impossible to buy a Toyota racing engine or parts to build one. NASCAR is looking for a way to open up Toyota's engine program so that it's open to the independent motor builders. The big three, Chevrolet, Ford and Dodge have open programs so that anyone wishing to build one of those engines, can buy the parts and construct one. But Toyota's program is closed and doesn't allow the independent builders to buy the parts. It's not available to anyone not a part of the Toyota Racing family. ...Daily Headlines
NASCAR has warned Toyota that they cannot build crate engines and sell them to teams. All parts: engine block, heads, pistons, etc........ must be sold seperately and assembled by individual teams. I have a friend that works for Southeast Toyota and he say's they have been petitioning NASCAR for years to run in the Cup Series. That's why they built the Tundra so they could enter the Truck Series.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:47 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Trick, Lynn works for GMAC Insurance and she is still wandering around the house cursing Vickers and Johnson, using 4 letter words I've never heard before, damn woman is crazy!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 10-10-2006, 08:05 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1
Trick, Lynn works for GMAC Insurance and she is still wandering around the house cursing Vickers and Johnson, using 4 letter words I've never heard before, damn woman is crazy!
I knew she had some class! Damn fine women ya got's there Harold!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidog
I knew she had some class! Damn fine women ya got's there Harold!

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
MC Master Poster

Dale Jr.

Quote:
I take it she's a Jr. fan then. I wasn't happy with the outcome, however I do feel it was a racing incident.....I was at the 76 Daytona 500 when Petty & Pearson crashed coming out of turn 4. That was when my life revolved around NASCAR. You should have heard me cursing Pearson that day!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
I take it she's a Jr. fan then. I wasn't happy with the outcome, however I do feel it was a racing incident.....I was at the 76 Daytona 500 when Petty & Pearson crashed coming out of turn 4. That was when my life revolved around NASCAR. You should have heard me cursing Pearson that day!!!!

Yea, a Jr. fan and the wrek wuz one uv m r racin' deals, but she jus don't get it! Don't want to know nuthin' about no Big Picture, just a picture of Vickers kissing her a**, that sorry *** punk.............................................! She said she was tired of thinking about it and was going to lay down on the couch and go to sleep, now her snooring sounds like the replay of Jr. and Johnson sliding thru the grass!

Last edited by TMCNo1; 10-10-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
MC Master Poster

Snooring

Quote:
Yea, a Jr. fan and the wrek wuz one uv m r racin' deals, but she jus don't get it! Don't want to know nuthin' about no Big Picture, just a picture of Vickers kissing her a**, that sorry *** punk.............................................! She said she was tired of thinking about it and was going to lay down on the couch and go to sleep, now her snooring sounds like the replay of Jr. and Johnson sliding thru the grass!
LOL.....I would let Lynn read this thread if you want to live much longer!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:17 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
LOL.....I would let Lynn read this thread if you want to live much longer!

She knows I'm full of it, by always telling everyone, "You never know what he will say next, I have just got used to it after 35 years"!
I still love her though, even if the den does smell like burning rubber after the "BIG ONE" at Talledega when she's sleeping!

Last edited by TMCNo1; 10-10-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
MC Master Poster

35 Years

Quote:
She knows I'm full of it, by always telling everyone, "You never know what he will say next, I have just got used to it after 35 years"!
Yeah I know what you mean. While I was in the recovery room last Thursday, I noticed this Red Light on my index finger. So I started saying ET PHONE HOME!!! Embarrassed my wife!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:34 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Yeah I know what you mean. While I was in the recovery room last Thursday, I noticed this Red Light on my index finger. So I started saying ET PHONE HOME!!! Embarrassed my wife!!!

OH no, I'm LMAO, now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hurt, I can see it now!