Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 07-25-2005, 04:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Prosport 1992, 351 Windsor
Send a message via AIM to BradD
Colorado Springs

Looks like by brother may be moving to Colorado Springs. He currently lives on a lake here in Michigan with a submersible course. We've heard rumors of a ski lake in the CS area that sprung a leak, but may be fixed.
He just bought a 2005 197, he has it up for sale, but if he can ski out there, he will be very happy.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:29 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 Malibu Response LXi
Even when that lake had water it wasn't great. It did have a slalom course on it but nothing to keep all the tubers and such out so, the course was always in some state of disrepair. You may be able to get on a lake in Pueblo, about 50 mins. drive South. Otherwise you are looking at the Denver area which is a hours travel North. PM me if you want more details.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:26 AM
TT Enthusiast

I used to live in the Springs and Prospect Lake is the one you're referring to. You need a city permit nad they limit the number of boats to 5 at a time and only certain days a week. I used to ski early (as in early morning and early in the season) to get the lake to myself. Pretty cool deal to have in the middle of town. It does get the tubers and Wally's in their I/O's in the afternoon, though. Not sure if it filled up this year. I moved north of Denver last year where private lakes are a dime a dozen. I joined two and that is defiinitely the way to go. The lake in Pueblo about 45 minutes south has a log waiting list, last time I checked. I believe Tommy's Slalom Shop in Denver runs it so you may want to check with them.