Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Mgboyd25's Avatar
Mgboyd25 Mgboyd25 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
Location: Akron/Canton Ohio
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyt View Post
if all goes as planned, i shall be there, with my boat and columbus crew (5-7 people). i figure we should give out a couple new awards, double D's best bimini (or bikini) contest (to the winner goes the umberla), and my "best injury" contest, where i will give out a cast, or crutches... or something of that nature (has to be something recent... i can't win this 2 years in a row )
My buddy Chris who was down last year throwing the raileys may win. He tore his peck muscle practicing ju itsu back in may. So no ski season for him this summer. Not sure if he will make it down again though because he may be off to med school
__________________
2004 Yellow X7
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-27-2011, 04:20 PM
93Prostar190's Avatar
93Prostar190 93Prostar190 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Location: Central OH
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgboyd25 View Post
My buddy Chris who was down last year throwing the raileys may win. He tore his peck muscle practicing ju itsu back in may. So no ski season for him this summer. Not sure if he will make it down again though because he may be off to med school
Chris making up excuses since he did not want to arm wrestle with me this year .... he fears me because I am "wirey"

anyways ... quick recoveries are in order .... A Buckeye Bash T-shirt heals all wounds.
__________________
Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
2008 Prostar 214 MCX
Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
jkski jkski is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 1,922
I think we may just be able to get Mgboyd25 to take a few barefootin' headers at the reunion thereby providing us with not only the potential for fresh injury(hope not) but entertainment as well!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Mgboyd25's Avatar
Mgboyd25 Mgboyd25 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
Location: Akron/Canton Ohio
Posts: 400
If there was an award for best barefoot fall I would win for sure!
__________________
2004 Yellow X7
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
93Prostar190's Avatar
93Prostar190 93Prostar190 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Location: Central OH
Posts: 1,500
Good morning .... we are just over 1 month away from our Buckeye Bash II .... starting work on the t-shirt designs .... any preference on shirt colors? Last year we had gray ... thinking white this year .... please rsvp and we can also get kid sizes ... thinking of just under $20 per shirt as an early estimate.

Also working on some giveaways ... another MC cooler or 2 .... flags, towels ... everyone will walk away with something .... got our permit in the mail so we are all set.

I was on the lake the last 2 days and the water was perfect ..... looking forward to the event.
__________________
Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
2008 Prostar 214 MCX
Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 PM
willyt's Avatar
willyt willyt is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: ER xstar
Location: high in the middle and round on both ends
Posts: 1,889
rob,
have a wedding in columbus this weekend. will probably have the boat up there. Interested in coming along for a little wakeboarding prior to the event?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-11-2011, 01:18 PM
93Prostar190's Avatar
93Prostar190 93Prostar190 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Location: Central OH
Posts: 1,500
Yes .... yes .... yes .... I am in town all weekend .... would love to hang out .....
__________________
Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
2008 Prostar 214 MCX
Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
MattsCraft's Avatar
MattsCraft MattsCraft is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2008
Boat: 2013 X25 - 6.2 Ilmor Baby
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 1,105
Wait a minute, Rob is going to wakeboard, I gotta see this, no wait I can't make it to C-Bus this weekend... I will need photo proof of this event!

Seriously, Rob, if you need any help this year, please give me a shout, I am in 100%
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 AM
93Prostar190's Avatar
93Prostar190 93Prostar190 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Location: Central OH
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsCraft View Post
Wait a minute, Rob is going to wakeboard, I gotta see this, no wait I can't make it to C-Bus this weekend... I will need photo proof of this event!

Seriously, Rob, if you need any help this year, please give me a shout, I am in 100%
Dude ... just cause I slalom doesn't mean I can't pack my face on a wake board run!

Looking forward to it ...... rumour has it that I heard from a Mastercraft employee about their possible involvement in the event this year ... now c'mon how legit is that!!!! More on that later ...

So serisouly keep showing your support for this thread (Including Knox - thanks) and let's keep moving forward .... again RSVP online via this thread and send me t-shirt sizes .... (also preference white ? or Gray? or Red ? or you name it? )

One more thing .....planning on a Saturday evening get together at the Bogey again (new management is really sprucing up the joint) and we can park our boats out back and use the rear bar again ....

Calling all neighboring state folks ...... who is coming in to the Buckeye bash ?!?
__________________
Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
2008 Prostar 214 MCX
Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
Dude ... just cause I slalom doesn't mean I can't pack my face on a wake board run!

Looking forward to it ...... rumour has it that I heard from a Mastercraft employee about their possible involvement in the event this year ... now c'mon how legit is that!!!! More on that later ...

So serisouly keep showing your support for this thread (Including Knox - thanks) and let's keep moving forward .... again RSVP online via this thread and send me t-shirt sizes .... (also preference white ? or Gray? or Red ? or you name it? )

One more thing .....planning on a Saturday evening get together at the Bogey again (new management is really sprucing up the joint) and we can park our boats out back and use the rear bar again ....

Calling all neighboring state folks ...... who is coming in to the Buckeye bash ?!?
I vote for Gray or White.

I will need four (4) shirts this year: (1) 2X (1) large (2) Medium
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!


"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.