Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyt View Post
if all goes as planned, i shall be there, with my boat and columbus crew (5-7 people). i figure we should give out a couple new awards, double D's best bimini (or bikini) contest (to the winner goes the umberla), and my "best injury" contest, where i will give out a cast, or crutches... or something of that nature (has to be something recent... i can't win this 2 years in a row )
My buddy Chris who was down last year throwing the raileys may win. He tore his peck muscle practicing ju itsu back in may. So no ski season for him this summer. Not sure if he will make it down again though because he may be off to med school
Old 06-27-2011, 04:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgboyd25 View Post
My buddy Chris who was down last year throwing the raileys may win. He tore his peck muscle practicing ju itsu back in may. So no ski season for him this summer. Not sure if he will make it down again though because he may be off to med school
Chris making up excuses since he did not want to arm wrestle with me this year .... he fears me because I am "wirey"

anyways ... quick recoveries are in order .... A Buckeye Bash T-shirt heals all wounds.

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Old 06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
I think we may just be able to get Mgboyd25 to take a few barefootin' headers at the reunion thereby providing us with not only the potential for fresh injury(hope not) but entertainment as well!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
If there was an award for best barefoot fall I would win for sure!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
MC Devotee

Good morning .... we are just over 1 month away from our Buckeye Bash II .... starting work on the t-shirt designs .... any preference on shirt colors? Last year we had gray ... thinking white this year .... please rsvp and we can also get kid sizes ... thinking of just under $20 per shirt as an early estimate.

Also working on some giveaways ... another MC cooler or 2 .... flags, towels ... everyone will walk away with something .... got our permit in the mail so we are all set.

I was on the lake the last 2 days and the water was perfect ..... looking forward to the event.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: ER xstar
rob,
have a wedding in columbus this weekend. will probably have the boat up there. Interested in coming along for a little wakeboarding prior to the event?
Old 07-11-2011, 01:18 PM
MC Devotee

Yes .... yes .... yes .... I am in town all weekend .... would love to hang out .....

Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2013 X25 - 6.2 Ilmor Baby
Wait a minute, Rob is going to wakeboard, I gotta see this, no wait I can't make it to C-Bus this weekend... I will need photo proof of this event!

Seriously, Rob, if you need any help this year, please give me a shout, I am in 100%
Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsCraft View Post
Wait a minute, Rob is going to wakeboard, I gotta see this, no wait I can't make it to C-Bus this weekend... I will need photo proof of this event!

Seriously, Rob, if you need any help this year, please give me a shout, I am in 100%
Dude ... just cause I slalom doesn't mean I can't pack my face on a wake board run!

Looking forward to it ...... rumour has it that I heard from a Mastercraft employee about their possible involvement in the event this year ... now c'mon how legit is that!!!! More on that later ...

So serisouly keep showing your support for this thread (Including Knox - thanks) and let's keep moving forward .... again RSVP online via this thread and send me t-shirt sizes .... (also preference white ? or Gray? or Red ? or you name it? )

One more thing .....planning on a Saturday evening get together at the Bogey again (new management is really sprucing up the joint) and we can park our boats out back and use the rear bar again ....

Calling all neighboring state folks ...... who is coming in to the Buckeye bash ?!?

Old 07-13-2011, 04:23 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
Dude ... just cause I slalom doesn't mean I can't pack my face on a wake board run!

Looking forward to it ...... rumour has it that I heard from a Mastercraft employee about their possible involvement in the event this year ... now c'mon how legit is that!!!! More on that later ...

So serisouly keep showing your support for this thread (Including Knox - thanks) and let's keep moving forward .... again RSVP online via this thread and send me t-shirt sizes .... (also preference white ? or Gray? or Red ? or you name it? )

One more thing .....planning on a Saturday evening get together at the Bogey again (new management is really sprucing up the joint) and we can park our boats out back and use the rear bar again ....

Calling all neighboring state folks ...... who is coming in to the Buckeye bash ?!?
I vote for Gray or White.

I will need four (4) shirts this year: (1) 2X (1) large (2) Medium

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams