Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
Theres a NEW candidate in the race now and he has my vote!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9jKszduiK8E
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif
Old 01-11-2012, 02:40 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgorczak1 View Post
Here in Illinois we produce a different effect. We expect our governors to serve 2 terms...one in office and one in jail... We also produce useless senators that become president....
I think Illinois holds the dubious record for most governors indicted ?

Once elected, they should just put them in Jail for the first term? Save time.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
I think Illinois holds the dubious record for most governors indicted ?

Once elected, they should just put them in Jail for the first term? Save time.
+1 on that....if I could sell my house and find decent job anywhere but Illinois and a few other states... I would in a second... i.e. our crap governor raised tollway prices 100% in one decisive action - end result - lower revenue after...increased traffic on surface streets already. .50 for toll before to .95 starting Jan 1, 2012.

If you're collecting entitlement you're ok. If you're lower middle class you're ok. If your middle to upper middle class screwed. If your wealthy you most likely left the state already. Income tax also went from 3% to 5%. So much for doing things to stimulate the economy...more money to tollway..more money to state for the entitled ones...---screaming---

I won't even go in Chicago politics...the longer I stay in the state the more I have to get used to sodomy.

I hate this state....!!!!! and I hate this federal government... Love the country... but am beside myself. Screw the lame-stream media even Fox for writing off Ron Paul -

I have a good life...I just can't make it any better.... for me due to this crap government... I am grateful to have some $$$ to gas up my 1995 and get some skiing in.

My only hope is an early spring and warmer water to ski more in 2012....
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
wwwwwwwwwwww
Attached Images

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST215/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND. $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 01-12-2012, 09:39 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1983 Skier 190 Stars and Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgorczak1 View Post
+1 on that....if I could sell my house and find decent job anywhere but Illinois and a few other states... I would in a second... i.e. our crap governor raised tollway prices 100% in one decisive action - end result - lower revenue after...increased traffic on surface streets already. .50 for toll before to .95 starting Jan 1, 2012.

If you're collecting entitlement you're ok. If you're lower middle class you're ok. If your middle to upper middle class screwed. If your wealthy you most likely left the state already. Income tax also went from 3% to 5%. So much for doing things to stimulate the economy...more money to tollway..more money to state for the entitled ones...---screaming---

I won't even go in Chicago politics...the longer I stay in the state the more I have to get used to sodomy.

I hate this state....!!!!! and I hate this federal government... Love the country... but am beside myself. Screw the lame-stream media even Fox for writing off Ron Paul -

I have a good life...I just can't make it any better.... for me due to this crap government... I am grateful to have some $$$ to gas up my 1995 and get some skiing in.

My only hope is an early spring and warmer water to ski more in 2012....
I really couldnt agree more, or say it any better. Everytime I go to the lake house in WI I just kick myself when I have to go home, not saying money and jobs up there are doing great and life is perfect, its not. I just cannot seem to figure out how only in government (which is a business dont kid yourself) you can fail and just stay in business. Look at IL for constant and obvious failure yet we produce a president and more corrupt elected officials then anywhere else.

***!

JTR
"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of GREED-the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of all men will pass, and dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die Liberty will never perish."
-Charles Chaplin-
Old 01-18-2012, 12:57 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Here are the highlights from the debate on the 16th. Way to go Fox, good job marginalizing Dr. Paul from the discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TplOWgQZI

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 01-18-2012, 01:33 PM
MC Addict

Debate results......suprised coming from faux news. They actually point him out as having won based on their polling.....am I dreaming this right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuXQ0...eature=related

Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM
MC Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=tg69QM1yXQQ#!

Still fighting the good fight while campaigning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfFG...feature=relmfu

Last edited by captain planet; 01-19-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM
MC Addict

South Carolina Senators endorse Ron Paul press conference. Funny, the media didn't let you know about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xve7...ayer_embedded#!

Old 01-19-2012, 09:57 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
sounds like the politics as usual and uniformed group think will stick romney in the GOP nomination. The middle right lean of most americans will most likely not take kindly to newt's escapades. Ben Franklin stated after the constitution was ratified that america would begin moving away from its values and protections. Woodrow Wilson felt he as above the constitution and the voters since then have allowed a false concept of "ameritopia" to arise versus America. Mark Levine has book titled Ameritopia - which I can't wait to read. I figure I will vomit on Super Tuesday and consider emigrating November 7 at 12:01am 2012....unfortunately there's no where else to go...it's still the best place to live for now...the goal now is to prevent the U.S.A....from becoming the U.S. of FUBAR...like Illinois is.... is it too early to starting booking bets for a hat trick of governors going to jail?

Unfortunately Ron Paul won't get the nomination because there are too many stupid voters...