Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1241  
Old 12-27-2013, 12:22 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,593
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cPilebqHbI#t=136

Recent Ron Paul interview
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #1242  
Old 12-27-2013, 12:36 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,593
Christmas message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM2idIg9pSA
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #1243  
Old 12-31-2013, 01:46 PM
ProTour X9's Avatar
ProTour X9 ProTour X9 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Boat: 1989 ProStar 190 & 2006 X9
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 2,777
11 Good Things for Liberty in 2013 by Lew Rockwell

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/l...berty-in-2013/

Last edited by ProTour X9; 01-02-2014 at 08:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1244  
Old 01-01-2014, 09:28 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTour-X9 View Post
13 Good Things for Liberty in 2013 by Lew Rockwell

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/l...berty-in-2013/
Great post! Thanks!
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #1245  
Old 01-02-2014, 04:48 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,593
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA#t=1083

An hour of eye-opening information.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #1246  
Old 01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA#t=1083

An hour of eye-opening information.
Planet, if you watched that boring a$$ video for a whole hour, then you got waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!
Reply With Quote
  #1247  
Old 01-02-2014, 08:19 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 10,923
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA#t=1083

An hour of eye-opening information.
Unfortunately - this is what we even know about... I don't believe a freakin' word any of them say.

I watched parts of it... The only thing I disagreed with is the part about not being interesting enough to be spied on. I figure we are all spied on - I got nothing to hide... If anyone wants to watch me -- I am always up for an audience... If they want to watch me in my bedroom - there is definitely more interesting...

We are all being watched...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY - a visionary ... that rockwell was...
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #1248  
Old 01-03-2014, 12:48 AM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
Planet, if you watched that boring a$$ video for a whole hour, then you got waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!
Well you can bet your *** that he sat there and watch the entire video that was about some guy running his pie hole for an hour about how the world is screwed up beyond belief.

It's a lot safer then getting out from behind his computer and actually doing something that might be worth anyone's time.

The hell you say? I can just sit here and spam some boat forum about how screwed up the world is while all the time feeling better about myself because I reposted the message trying to make other people feel bad about themselves while I really don't do **** to change the world but I can try to make the rest of you feel like **** because you don't so **** either.

The end of this thread... I can feel better about myself because I post links to other people that don't really do anything to help the world but I can feel better about myself because I copied and pasted the link.
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #1249  
Old 01-03-2014, 08:47 AM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Well you can bet your *** that he sat there and watch the entire video that was about some guy running his pie hole for an hour about how the world is screwed up beyond belief.

It's a lot safer then getting out from behind his computer and actually doing something that might be worth anyone's time.

The hell you say? I can just sit here and spam some boat forum about how screwed up the world is while all the time feeling better about myself because I reposted the message trying to make other people feel bad about themselves while I really don't do **** to change the world but I can try to make the rest of you feel like **** because you don't so **** either.

The end of this thread... I can feel better about myself because I post links to other people that don't really do anything to help the world but I can feel better about myself because I copied and pasted the link.
Good one Timmy!
Reply With Quote
  #1250  
Old 01-03-2014, 08:57 AM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
Good one Timmy!
Mad and drinking = good posting, Eddie!!! lol
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.