Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Upholstery

Old 11-13-2012, 10:35 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '91 PS190, 351 w/'slot
The seats look worse in person. They're starting to crack and some of the seams are coming apart, so they're showing their age. I emailed a few places that people recommended on TT, and so far I got a response from Copycat Upholstery. They need pics of every piece (we're just doing the seats since the engine cover and sides are still pretty good) and their dimensions, so I'll do that this weekend.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:55 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Tristar 190 OB, 1989
Thread revival here, but what are people's experience with mastercraftskins.com for customer service. Their pricing and quality seems great, but are they responsive and timely?
Old 03-22-2014, 08:25 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2002 mastercraft xstar
Great info! Thanks for posting. How hard is it to instal the skins? I can take all the vinyl off. Does it easily staple on? Where did you get your stapler?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:48 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Xstar
Don't use the number on the "Contact Us" page. Use the number on the home page. I just spoke to Chris, very nice and helpful.

Last edited by Thomas21; 04-01-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 Xstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by homer12 View Post
Thread revival here, but what are people's experience with mastercraftskins.com for customer service. Their pricing and quality seems great, but are they responsive and timely?
I take my entire seats to them in the winter that way the wait never really matters but if you talk to them they will work with you. I mentioned I may need the front two seats done but didn't want to wait and they said they could have them in a week if I brought them in. I have nothing but good things to say about this shop.