Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 07-13-2005, 07:58 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Former Prostar 205 owner upgraded to an 05 Malibu vRide
Looking for Spokane/Cour d'Alene area riders

Getting tired of asking my non-skiing, boarding or foiling neighbors to come along to be a 3rd. I had a reserve of riders in Seattle to call when we wanted to ride. We're now on Liberty Lake & I need to build the reserve of riders up here.
My wife & I are in our late 30s, into riding Sky Skis. The boat is a '94 PS205 setup for foilers & boarders with a tower & ballast. We'd like to meet people who want to get out, share gas expenses & get their fix evenings after work or weekend mornings. Use my boat or yours.
Drop me a line at: bill@airjunky.com or 509.210.1013
Old 07-14-2005, 12:42 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002, X30, L-18 Engine
AJ -

I was just at Lake Couer d'Alene last weekend. We trailered the X30 from Seattle in the rain on Friday, July 8th and stayed at Arrowpoint Condos. We got rained out pretty much all weekend and decided to stay Monday, which was gorgeous weather. I never realized how big that lake is.

Anyway, I may set you up with my brother-in-law who lives in Spokane. He and his wife just bought a 1999 Cobalt 206. It is moored somewhere on the Columbia River about 45 minutes from their home in Spokane. He really likes to ski and the Cobalt is just a ski boat. He loved skiing behind my '95 PS205. I'll check with him and see what he thinks.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:53 PM
MC Devotee

Ha! Bring it on, Tom! Sorry to hear you were rained out on CdA. It is a great lake though. And the last week or so has been sunny & hot! Let me know next time your in the area & maybe we can join you.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
MC Devotee

I may take you up on your offer. My wife has her 20th highschool reunion the weekend of July 30th in Spokane (Mead High School). I would love to take a pull behind your PS205 - it will be like old time since I was the proud owner of a '95 PS205. My X30 is an absolute yard sale when I comes to ski wakes.

To tell you the truth, I'm seriously thinking of trading the X30 in on a new 2006 Malibu Sunscape 23 LSV.

Let me know your availability on Saturday or Sunday, July 30th or 31st.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
MC Devotee

Stay in touch on that one, Tom. I just had some friends ask if we wanted to join them at Twin Lakes near Colville for that weekend. It's all very tentative at this point but could easily work out that way.
But I have a couple of friends here in the area who might like to hook up. Both are skiers, one guy has a '92 205 setup for skiing on Liberty Lake & the other has an '04 209 Sammy Duvall out near Hangman Valley Golf Course.
Drop me an email at bill@airjunky.com & I'll pass your name & contact into on to them.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:51 PM
MC Devotee

Will do.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom
Old 07-18-2005, 06:58 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2009 X2, MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJunky
Stay in touch on that one, Tom. I just had some friends ask if we wanted to join them at Twin Lakes near Colville for that weekend. It's all very tentative at this point but could easily work out that way.
But I have a couple of friends here in the area who might like to hook up. Both are skiers, one guy has a '92 205 setup for skiing on Liberty Lake & the other has an '04 209 Sammy Duvall out near Hangman Valley Golf Course.
Drop me an email at bill@airjunky.com & I'll pass your name & contact into on to them.
Hey AJ, I'll be on Liberty Lake on Saturday, July 23rd, so if your plans to Twin Lakes fall through, look for a MC Maristar Glacier white/Polo green stripe. We'll be at my in-laws house which is on the lake at the southeast end. My wife is having a get together for her 20th yr reunion as well (Gonzaga Prep), so she will be socializing and I'll be out on the boat as much as possible!

I though Twin Lakes was just just north of Liberty Lake, 19 miles passed Rathdrum on Hwy 57 not by Colville, but I guess there could be another Twin Lakes.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:28 PM
MC Devotee

Damn guys, your gettin me on the weekends when I've planned to go elsewhere. I skied all weekend on Liberty by myself, couldn't even get my wife to ski! One of my neighbors used to own a 'bu & he gets a kick out of driving an inboard, even if it weighs a bit more & he doesn't have bouys to tell him where to drive....... He's still learning how to drive a straight line!

The 23rd I think we're heading up to Diamond to hang out with some friends on the lake for a couple of days.

Last Friday, the 15th, we spent on Twin Lakes near Rathdrum. The water was glassssssss at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Then when everyone got home from work, the tubers got out & it resembled the chaos on Liberty.

The weekend of the 30th, we've been invited to Twin Lakes just west of Roosevelt on the Colville Indian reservation. We're still up in the air on it though. I hear there is another Twin Lakes near Bellingham too!

I'll be on Liberty tonite though! One of my non-skiing, boarding or foiling neighbors is joining us for a ride & a bottle of wine. Should be fun as the sun drops. Would be even more fun to push & be pushed by my old ski buddies in Seattle.

So keep trying. Really, I'm usually around on the weekends. Got a few in a row that we're skiing elsewhere though.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '95 Prostar 205 LT1
I am warning you guys, Bill is pretty hard to get along with!!