Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 05-30-2010, 02:13 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: mastercraft, X-30, 2004, MCX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coz View Post
That's about what it is from the rope cliff....not sure about the other...but it's higher.

I am with ya I'm only a spectator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:45 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
Are you hall monitor this week?
Want to see my badge?
Old 05-30-2010, 07:06 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Nice pics Coz.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:12 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
Nice pics Coz.
Thanks
Old 05-31-2010, 12:58 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1999 Maristar 210 w/Tower
So I am trying to understand Scott023's comments about posting rules. The only thing I can find refers to copyright not permission from those in the photo. If I took the photo, then presumably I have copyright and can post it on this forum (assuming it is "Nothing even approaching sexually oriented material").

Expecting permission from those being photographed seems a bit much to me.

I am referring to this from the posting guidelines:

(b) Copyright. Probably 99.9% of the time, the offending pictures mentioned previously were pictures lifted from elsewhere on the web. In other words, the person posting them did not take the pictures, did not own the rights to the picture, and did not have permission to post it from the person who did own the rights to it. Until further notice, do not post pictures you don't own or have permission from the owner to post where the subject matter is of the "pin up" variety.

Am I missing something?
Old 05-31-2010, 06:03 AM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdskier View Post
Since when does one need anyone's permission when in a public place?
Quote:
So I am trying to understand Scott023's comments about posting rules. The only thing I can find refers to copyright not permission from those in the photo. If I took the photo, then presumably I have copyright and can post it on this forum (assuming it is "Nothing even approaching sexually oriented material").

(b) Copyright. Probably 99.9% of the time, the offending pictures mentioned previously were pictures lifted from elsewhere on the web. In other words, the person posting them did not take the pictures, did not own the rights to the picture, and did not have permission to post it from the person who did own the rights to it. Until further notice, do not post pictures you don't own or have permission from the owner to post where the subject matter is of the "pin up" variety.

Am I missing something?

I would think it's time to forget about it, let it go. All this is, are two long time members poking fun at each other and nothing more.
This may help,
Attachment 58458

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited by TMCNo1; 07-31-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:14 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: none at moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
I thought above 60 feet was pretty dangerous territory for humans hitting the water?
Can be very dangerous even at less height than that if you land akwardly. Done a few very high jumps in my day and we would wear shoes, hold our nads, and hold our head steady. Those rock jumps look like fun!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:02 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:

Am I missing something?

Like Harold said, I was just giving Coz a hard time. If you read back in this thread you will get the joke and see that hard time happen quite often.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:26 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:

Am I missing something?

It's all good my brutha! I've been poked and jabbed here a few times and I know it's all in fun Now.....back to business.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:24 PM
MC Master Poster

[quote=coz;683030]It's all good my brutha! I've been poked and jabbed here a few times and I know it's all in fun Now.....back to business.

Hate to have to correct you again Coz, but this here would be considered pleasure, not business.