Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: looking to buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC209 View Post
we are all waiting for.... and now.. one with OUT the top! haha jk. good looking lady you got their!
Thank you. I am sure that would be against forum rules.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:26 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Brand new 01 X10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsc View Post
Thank you. I am sure that would be against forum rules.
Actually its not. The forum administrators have invited such pictures, but only in this thread!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft, X-1, 2007, RPT-1 5.7 Indmar, GO CARDS RED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
You paid how much for an ice CHEST!
Realy! you are looking at the ICE CHEST?? I didn't even see it...
Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: none at moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisvilleFan View Post
Realy! you are looking at the ICE CHEST?? I didn't even see it...
I was told by a salesman that those Yeti chests came to be known as the best since they were used to transport human organs between hospitals since they were so insulated and sturdy. Keeping my cheap beer cold for a few hours isn't worth the price of that kind of cooler equipment IMO.

End threadjack...
Old 09-12-2012, 02:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
talked to a guy at a recent BBQ cook-off that had a Yeti & others, he said there were other higher end, less expensive coolers that did just as good keeping ice ...

end threadjack part 2
Old 09-12-2012, 02:21 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
talked to a guy at a recent BBQ cook-off that had a Yeti & others, he said there were other higher end, less expensive coolers that did just as good keeping ice ...

end threadjack part 2
Pelican (company that makes the indestructible cases) tried to buy Yeti. Yeti said no way, so Pelican will be coming out with their own lower cost Yeti-type cooler shortly.

Threadjack #3
Old 09-12-2012, 02:39 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 x14v
Please boys let's get back on topic here. Someone post-up a pic to reverse this yackity-yack....
Old 09-12-2012, 05:39 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Thank you
No, THANK YOU!!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: looking to buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
Actually its not. The forum administrators have invited such pictures, but only in this thread!

Nope!!

The swimsuit thread has been a source of trouble for the members of TeamTalk, in the past. Seems as though the thread is "re-discovered" every so often, pictures get posted that make MasterCraft (TeamTalk Owners) angry, members get angry about having their posts moderated/deleted, TeamTalk goes into a huge uproar, people cool off, the thread disappears for a while and then the whole cycle continues again! It is ugly, but seems to happen!

Just a few rules that are by no means difficult to follow.

1) Do not post any photos that reveal any more that a STANDARD bikini would. (ie. No Pasties, Thongs, G-strings, and most importantly... NO NUDITY!!!!

2) Post only pictures of those who KNOW you have taken a picture of them! Do not take a photo of just someone's butt, chest, etc... include the whole package! Please do not take "voyeur-istic" photos! There are a gazillion sites around the web that have done this for you!!

3) Post only photos that you have taken. Please do not lift photos off other sites. Do not lift pictures from sites that have been copyrighted... legal implications can occur.

4) PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN POSTING! I understand that things get crazy at the lake! (I live near Havasu... I have seen it all!) Please keep this stuff OFF this site! Girls Gone Wild has done this for you. PM me if you need their link! In a simple phrase, do not post anything that you would not be more than willing to show to a little kid.

5) Have fun and keep it clean! I know that these pics are making me anxious for the season to start!

For those of you who feel that you have violated these "Guidelines"... please rectify your posts, so I do not have to!!

Thanks Guys!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:58 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Nope!!

The swimsuit thread has been a source of trouble for the members of TeamTalk, in the past. Seems as though the thread is "re-discovered" every so often, pictures get posted that make MasterCraft (TeamTalk Owners) angry, members get angry about having their posts moderated/deleted, TeamTalk goes into a huge uproar, people cool off, the thread disappears for a while and then the whole cycle continues again! It is ugly, but seems to happen!

Just a few rules that are by no means difficult to follow.

1) Do not post any photos that reveal any more that a STANDARD bikini would. (ie. No Pasties, Thongs, G-strings, and most importantly... NO NUDITY!!!!

2) Post only pictures of those who KNOW you have taken a picture of them! Do not take a photo of just someone's butt, chest, etc... include the whole package! Please do not take "voyeur-istic" photos! There are a gazillion sites around the web that have done this for you!!

3) Post only photos that you have taken. Please do not lift photos off other sites. Do not lift pictures from sites that have been copyrighted... legal implications can occur.

4) PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN POSTING! I understand that things get crazy at the lake! (I live near Havasu... I have seen it all!) Please keep this stuff OFF this site! Girls Gone Wild has done this for you. PM me if you need their link! In a simple phrase, do not post anything that you would not be more than willing to show to a little kid.

5) Have fun and keep it clean! I know that these pics are making me anxious for the season to start!

For those of you who feel that you have violated these "Guidelines"... please rectify your posts, so I do not have to!!

Thanks Guys!
OMG! We got us a new MOD, or wannabe, that's only been here since 2011! And has a whopping 255 posts! How would you know the troubles that this thread has caused?