Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #12891  
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
vrsc vrsc is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Boat: looking to buy
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC209 View Post
we are all waiting for.... and now.. one with OUT the top! haha jk. good looking lady you got their!
Thank you. I am sure that would be against forum rules.
Reply With Quote
  #12892  
Old 09-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Brian B's Avatar
Brian B Brian B is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Boat: Brand new 01 X10
Location: Arizona
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsc View Post
Thank you. I am sure that would be against forum rules.
Actually its not. The forum administrators have invited such pictures, but only in this thread!
Reply With Quote
  #12893  
Old 09-12-2012, 01:31 PM
LouisvilleFan's Avatar
LouisvilleFan LouisvilleFan is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Boat: MasterCraft, X-1, 2007, RPT-1 5.7 Indmar, GO CARDS RED!
Location: Mideast
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
You paid how much for an ice CHEST!
Realy! you are looking at the ICE CHEST?? I didn't even see it...
Reply With Quote
  #12894  
Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
jdl xstar's Avatar
jdl xstar jdl xstar is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: none at moment
Location: Southeast
Posts: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisvilleFan View Post
Realy! you are looking at the ICE CHEST?? I didn't even see it...
I was told by a salesman that those Yeti chests came to be known as the best since they were used to transport human organs between hospitals since they were so insulated and sturdy. Keeping my cheap beer cold for a few hours isn't worth the price of that kind of cooler equipment IMO.

End threadjack...
__________________
Previous - 2007 X-Star w/ 8.1l
Previous - 2007 X2 w/ MCX
Reply With Quote
  #12895  
Old 09-12-2012, 02:17 PM
pmkkdx's Avatar
pmkkdx pmkkdx is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
Location: Southwest (Central Texas)
Posts: 1,581
talked to a guy at a recent BBQ cook-off that had a Yeti & others, he said there were other higher end, less expensive coolers that did just as good keeping ice ...

end threadjack part 2
Reply With Quote
  #12896  
Old 09-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Sodar's Avatar
Sodar Sodar is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Location: Seal Beach, CA
Posts: 11,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
talked to a guy at a recent BBQ cook-off that had a Yeti & others, he said there were other higher end, less expensive coolers that did just as good keeping ice ...

end threadjack part 2
Pelican (company that makes the indestructible cases) tried to buy Yeti. Yeti said no way, so Pelican will be coming out with their own lower cost Yeti-type cooler shortly.

Threadjack #3
__________________
-Cameron
2007 ProStar 197
1996 ProStar 190
Reply With Quote
  #12897  
Old 09-12-2012, 02:39 PM
GT500 MC's Avatar
GT500 MC GT500 MC is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Boat: 2010 x14v
Location: CO and some MN and MI
Posts: 1,085
Please boys let's get back on topic here. Someone post-up a pic to reverse this yackity-yack....
Reply With Quote
  #12898  
Old 09-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsc View Post
Thank you
No, THANK YOU!!
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!


"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #12899  
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM
vrsc vrsc is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Boat: looking to buy
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
Actually its not. The forum administrators have invited such pictures, but only in this thread!

Nope!!

The swimsuit thread has been a source of trouble for the members of TeamTalk, in the past. Seems as though the thread is "re-discovered" every so often, pictures get posted that make MasterCraft (TeamTalk Owners) angry, members get angry about having their posts moderated/deleted, TeamTalk goes into a huge uproar, people cool off, the thread disappears for a while and then the whole cycle continues again! It is ugly, but seems to happen!

Just a few rules that are by no means difficult to follow.

1) Do not post any photos that reveal any more that a STANDARD bikini would. (ie. No Pasties, Thongs, G-strings, and most importantly... NO NUDITY!!!!

2) Post only pictures of those who KNOW you have taken a picture of them! Do not take a photo of just someone's butt, chest, etc... include the whole package! Please do not take "voyeur-istic" photos! There are a gazillion sites around the web that have done this for you!!

3) Post only photos that you have taken. Please do not lift photos off other sites. Do not lift pictures from sites that have been copyrighted... legal implications can occur.

4) PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN POSTING! I understand that things get crazy at the lake! (I live near Havasu... I have seen it all!) Please keep this stuff OFF this site! Girls Gone Wild has done this for you. PM me if you need their link! In a simple phrase, do not post anything that you would not be more than willing to show to a little kid.

5) Have fun and keep it clean! I know that these pics are making me anxious for the season to start!

For those of you who feel that you have violated these "Guidelines"... please rectify your posts, so I do not have to!!

Thanks Guys!
Reply With Quote
  #12900  
Old 09-12-2012, 09:58 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsc View Post
Nope!!

The swimsuit thread has been a source of trouble for the members of TeamTalk, in the past. Seems as though the thread is "re-discovered" every so often, pictures get posted that make MasterCraft (TeamTalk Owners) angry, members get angry about having their posts moderated/deleted, TeamTalk goes into a huge uproar, people cool off, the thread disappears for a while and then the whole cycle continues again! It is ugly, but seems to happen!

Just a few rules that are by no means difficult to follow.

1) Do not post any photos that reveal any more that a STANDARD bikini would. (ie. No Pasties, Thongs, G-strings, and most importantly... NO NUDITY!!!!

2) Post only pictures of those who KNOW you have taken a picture of them! Do not take a photo of just someone's butt, chest, etc... include the whole package! Please do not take "voyeur-istic" photos! There are a gazillion sites around the web that have done this for you!!

3) Post only photos that you have taken. Please do not lift photos off other sites. Do not lift pictures from sites that have been copyrighted... legal implications can occur.

4) PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN POSTING! I understand that things get crazy at the lake! (I live near Havasu... I have seen it all!) Please keep this stuff OFF this site! Girls Gone Wild has done this for you. PM me if you need their link! In a simple phrase, do not post anything that you would not be more than willing to show to a little kid.

5) Have fun and keep it clean! I know that these pics are making me anxious for the season to start!

For those of you who feel that you have violated these "Guidelines"... please rectify your posts, so I do not have to!!

Thanks Guys!
OMG! We got us a new MOD, or wannabe, that's only been here since 2011! And has a whopping 255 posts! How would you know the troubles that this thread has caused?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.