Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-29-2010, 03:42 PM
TT Newbie

Smile 1994 MasterCraft ProStar 190 for Sale

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 190 in awesome condition. If you have dreamed of owning a MasterCraft, here is the perfect opportunity to pick one up you'll love. Just give me a call and I'll take you out for a ski. You will not find a 1994 in better shape. Asking $12,900.

Email me for images at mneff1@comcast.net or check out http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=820751.

This boat has a 275 hp, Chevy V8 (EFI) with a power slot transmission. The 1994 was the first year for electronic fuel injection and makes this boat easy to start. Only 480 hours. In 2008 Perfect Pass Stargazer was installed for GPS speed control. Has settings for Slalom, Trick, Jump and Wakeboard ($2000). In 2007 trailer was refurbished (sandblasted, painted, casters added so trailer doesn't scrape driveway, new brakes lines, master cylinder, new tire and alloy wheels, rewired, new lights, and step pads). In 2008 a new heavy duty oil pan was installed. In 2010 observer seat and driver seat professionally reupholstered by former MasterCraft employee. Heater too to keep you warm on cool mornings.

Bimini included (like new)
Storage Canvas Cover
Spare tire
2 sets of keys

Waterski Magazine just rated this boat one of the Five Standout Used Ski Boats in the last 20 years. Check it out: http://waterskimag.com/features/2010...sed-ski-boats/ (article was written 6/10/2010)

Similar model years: 1992-1995
Performance: Good tracking qualities produce instant, precise response to directional corrections against a medium steering effort. There is a following of skiers and enthusiasts who love this hull and care for them like they are part of the family.
Wake: Clean, flat wakes and very low hull-side spray. For the slalom purists, there are few boats, if any, better than the ProStar. This hull had very defined trick wakes yet crossed over well.

What we said: The ProStar 190 is the type of boat ski schools love. It isnít just a boat for world-class shortline skiers; itís also a driverís boat with a well-designed helm.
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2010, 04:50 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1993 Prostar 190 Blue Stars and Stripes, Powerslot
nice boat, it would be nice to see pic of engine. also, similar years are 1991-1994 vs 1992-1995. also, EFI was available in 1993 in with a Corvette LT1 engine, however, it was standard in 1994. I have a 1993 stars and stripes version with carbed 351. also, why ya selling?
Old 08-29-2010, 05:11 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1991 MasterCraft Prostar 190 PowerSlot
Send a message via AIM to DooSPX
agreed about the year... never listen to anything rags have to say about things like that or performance. they know nothing. 91-94 is the same hull. 95 is a completely different hull with different characteristics and handling.
looks like you have a great boat. give the seats a good clean (looks dirty) and you should be good. It is very good of you to take the potential buyer a pull, that gives them a good feel for the boat and the ride/pull.

good luck with the sell.

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?
Old 08-29-2010, 05:36 PM
TT Newbie

Engine Pics and More Seat Pics

Attached are some more pics of the engine and the seats. There is one discoloring issue on part where your back hits on the observer seat. I don't know how that happened. Other then that the seats are like new. As I mentioned, the observer seat and driver seat are brand new. I hope you can see that from pictures.

I will add more photos on another reply.

I am selling this boat for a few reasons. I ski competitively and would like to ski more behind zero off and my ski buddy and I just wanted to buy a new boat together because it is something we have both dreamed of. I am buying a 2010 TT boat. I get it in a week!!!
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2010, 05:42 PM
TT Newbie

Pics of Hull, Dash, Cover

Here are some pictures of the hull. There are no chips in the fiberglass. You should be able to see the Perfect Pass Stargazer in the dash picture. Cover is in great shape.
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Skipper

Very nice boat. Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:07 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Good looking boat. Good luck!

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Tags
1994 prostar 190, for sale