Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 11-17-2009, 04:40 PM
EarmarkMarine

Speaker L.E.D. Light Rings

We've been making LED light rings for years. The light rings that fit the MasterCraft 7.7" speakers are $99 per pair and have 30 LEDs per ring and are frosted to make continuous light without any gaps.

Our continuous flexible LED strip mounts to the interior of the diffuser ring and has a single positive and negative lead which makes for a very clean installation.

Plus, we currently have light rings for just about every speaker out there and we custom build light rings for your special applications.

Here's a link to our online store and that particular light ring.

http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart...cat=265&page=1

Here's a similar ring for Polk speakers in Red LEDs.

We also specialize in underwater lighting and a number of other lighting products.

We've had 30 years of installation experience which translate to good technical support.

David
Earmark Marine
info@earmarkcaraudio.com
Old 11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 Barefoot 200, Yamaha 200 and awaiting delivery of 2010 CC Nautique 200 TE, prompted by Mod 1 suspension. MC should be pleased.
You are late to the proceedings. Been discussed to death and at length very recently on this forum. Thatís a floating ticket machine, and for good reason. Then again, some prefer to pimp their wakeboats at the expense of reciprocating good nighttime navigational practices with their fellow boaters. Itís a product that belongs on private bodies of water, or parades, or maybe when sitting dockside, but not for use at night on public bodies of water.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2006 197 and 2007 X2
Oh stop it.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 11-17-2009, 04:58 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190, fuel injected 302
Give it a break.......nobody cares wof

'91 prostar 190
Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 Barefoot 200, Yamaha 200 and awaiting delivery of 2010 CC Nautique 200 TE, prompted by Mod 1 suspension. MC should be pleased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
Give it a break.......nobody cares wof
You are wrong. There are a few of us who do. I'm willing to speak up regardless.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:06 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 190, 1996, 285 HP
Has anyone seen my soap box? I think woftam might be using it to beat my dead horse.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2007 X30, MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
We've been making LED light rings for years. The light rings that fit the MasterCraft 7.7" speakers are $99 per pair and have 30 LEDs per ring and are frosted to make continuous light without any gaps.

Our continuous flexible LED strip mounts to the interior of the diffuser ring and has a single positive and negative lead which makes for a very clean installation.

Plus, we currently have light rings for just about every speaker out there and we custom build light rings for your special applications.

Here's a link to our online store and that particular light ring.

http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart...cat=265&page=1

Here's a similar ring for Polk speakers in Red LEDs.

We also specialize in underwater lighting and a number of other lighting products.

We've had 30 years of installation experience which translate to good technical support.

David
Earmark Marine
info@earmarkcaraudio.com
I am curious of your underwater lighting kits.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago190 View Post
Has anyone seen my soap box? I think woftam might be using it to beat my dead horse.
Iíd always ask before borrowing your soapbox, and for the record, Iíve never once hurt a horse.

This forum is excellent for getting sound advise on general boat maintenance, diagnosing engine problems, adding pop-up cleats, upholstery care, teak care, and more.

It doesnít seem logical for the collective group of forum members who provide all that sound advise to happily accept what amounts to free advertising for a pimp product, which if installed, will most likely be used in conflict with navigational light regs. I donít see where pretty lights trumps sound operational practices and Iím a bit surprised when some otherwise knowledgeable posters are dazzled by a hack product.

Many come to Team Talk for advise on a wide range of subjects. It would probably be good if they can learn about the legalities involved before they decide to spend their hard earned money on the product, or not.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:51 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: SOLD 2007 X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam View Post
You are late to the proceedings. Been discussed to death and at length very recently on this forum. That’s a floating ticket machine, and for good reason. Then again, some prefer to pimp their wakeboats at the expense of reciprocating good nighttime navigational practices with their fellow boaters. It’s a product that belongs on private bodies of water, or parades, or maybe when sitting dockside, but not for use at night on public bodies of water.
#1 - No comment - I got spanked last time for asking a question.

#2 - According to "G" on wakeworld, here is $71,300 (before install) worth of pimp. Looks like he is cruising into a harbor so maybe it is OK to run with non-nav lights on - these are underwater lights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1rQ...eature=related

You must admit, this is pretty cool looking.

Notice that one of the comments on the video concerns the well being of marine life with these lights on - maybe causes sea turtles to quit mating.

Last edited by bobx1; 11-17-2009 at 05:58 PM.