Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Electrical

Old 11-10-2014, 12:02 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: '99 Mastercraft Prostar 190
1999 Prostar 190 Gauge replacement

Hey guys! So I bought my super clean prostar about a month ago with ONLY 141.8 hours but all of the gauges have cracked /missing trim rings and plastic lenses. I cant find replacement lenses or trim rings but I found an entire set of gauges on Greatlakeskipper.com. The part numbers on these new gauges are identical to the set in my boat with the exception of 1-2 digits towards the end. I assume its because of some slight Revisions made to them since put into my boat.

I emailed great lakes skipper and they said they cant tell me what year boats these gauges go to, and I contacted mastercraft and they wont give me a response.

So if the gauges look identical, are same size, and have the same 5pin connector on rear will they still work for me? My gauges all work fine as far as i can tell, but cosmetically it looks like garbage for such a clean boat.

Heres the web page for the new gauges.

http://greatlakesskipper.com/medalli...e-set?___SID=U

Im about 2000 miles from my boat at the moment so i cant take a pic of dash but heres one I pulled off the web and it to is missing some trim rings and stuff. Thanks
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2014, 08:35 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
They should work however the best source to call for information would be Medallion. Here's a link to their support page that has a contact number you can call.....

https://medallionis.com/Support.html
Old 11-10-2014, 10:46 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
+1 - those plug into the MMDC controller... Medillion will be able to give to gauge part number for your year boat.