Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 08-05-2013, 09:41 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 MC X Star, PP
Well since No one new replied... I will share what I saw Sunday about 3PM. I was unfortunately in my In Laws boat... non MC.

We are just enjoying a family cruise up the lake to visit some folks, when out of the corner of my Eye... I spot a familiar boat, so I jumped on Instagram to double check my thoughts and told my father in law to turn around.

As we approached sure enough its the MC X Star Pro Tour Boat... and yes all you Tube Haters that is a Giant Tube on Top... It appeared they were shooting some Surf footage so we watched from a distance and didnt invade. The one time I am not on my X Star and I see this, I would have loved a Family Portrait with both boats sitting on the body of water I have played on for the last 39 years. I have from time to time saw a MC Factory Engineer sporting around in some new swag but this was a first for a Semi Famous Boat.
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2013, 02:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '08 X14 MCX Slot
That's cool to see! We boat on Norris or Melton Hill, and like you sometimes see a factory toy, but not the pro tour boat, unless ABC has some event and they get to show it off.

Also good to see it with a tube! My kids give me grief for putting ours on top, but I hate having it on back (actually hate takin it period)
Old 08-05-2013, 06:01 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 MC X Star, PP
MCVols... My whole point of the pic was to show off the Tube action. I probably should have posted it in the general, but since it was specific to my thread on Watts Bar it made since.

Again I was stunned at seeing it... To me it was like a Movie Star if you will, my wife didnt believe me until I showed her the MC Instagram posts. Then she saw someone holding a Video Camera... so she believed me. Had I been in my X Star I would have pulled over and chatted them up.

The engineer guy I see often at Sand Island, he is always riding in some Top Secret ride or some ride with a Huge Power Plant that isnt factory spec.