Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 10-14-2009, 01:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercrart Maristar 210 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rita View Post
Hmmm. I didn't see anything for my 89 TriStar. I bet they'll have something next week.
My thoughts exactly. We older boat owners are always updating parts. Might have to check and see if that pylon will fit an old Maristar.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:17 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rita View Post
Hmmm. I didn't see anything for my 89 TriStar. I bet they'll have something next week.
Fenders and dock line is all there is for now, but I'm hoping for more to come for the older boats as well, but we'll just see.

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:26 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterMC View Post
I have had some of my aluminum components off of my 40th X-Star anodized locally and it is A LOT cheaper than this stuff. Although, my hat is off to MC/Gere Marie for offering something like this to customers as I think it is fair to see that we MC owners like to be able to customize our rides. It wouldn't be so hard to swallow as a "slight" upcharge when ordering your new boat, but to have to order all new components for your existing boat seems kind of silly. Just find a reputable anodizer in your area and have them customize your ride. Just my thoughts...
Do you have pics of said work?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM
TT Hero

Boat: 2009 X-Star
To everyone with older boats, let me know what you would like to see offered for your boat and we may be able to offer it. No promises but it will defiantly be addressed.

Also, all of the parts on MasterCraftByDesign.com are painted with an automotive finish, the only parts that will come anodized are just the standard silver.

- John
Old 10-14-2009, 01:37 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: X Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCraftByDesign View Post
To everyone with older boats, let me know what you would like to see offered for your boat and we may be able to offer it. No promises but it will defiantly be addressed.

Also, all of the parts on MasterCraftByDesign.com are painted with an automotive finish, the only parts that will come anodized are just the standard silver.

- John
I think I can speak for alot of people on here and suggest that you carry replacement seat skins for older boats.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:53 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
I'd like some surf tabs for my 07 X2 if these types of upgrades will be availble through you also.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:08 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:

- John
I would like to see some custom stuff for the Anniversary boats. Obviously my opinion is a little biased, however I wouldn't be afraid to add a little customization to my already unique MC.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 10-14-2009, 02:27 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercrart Maristar 210 1990
Quote:

- John
Pylon and fuel filler and cap. Looks like you might already have the gas cap. I do find it refreshing that you are willing to listen to ideas. Good luck with this venture!
Old 10-14-2009, 02:33 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Quote:

- John
John,

I do not have THAT old of a boat, but it would be nice if the new parts went back a couple years.

One item that I would like to see ASAP is a billet horn cover. That rinky dink chromed tin metal think is a joke.
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2009, 02:39 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2011 Sanger DXII L96
Sodar they did make a horn cover, I have a black one on my x-star