Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Appearance

Old 05-29-2013, 09:38 PM
TT Regular

Boat: X30
X30 graphics?

So Here is my new 06' x30, the graphics are as I bought it. I love the newer style "Mastercraft" white with chrome surrounds, but they left the mastercraft on the rear side too. Kind of redundant. Anyway it needs a good buffing because you can still see where the old x30 graphic was on the side. My question is can I get just the rear x30 graphic exactly like the one from the "x15" in the second picture below?

Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X30
Yes, you can still get the '08-'10 "bullseye" decals for your X30. I just did the same thing to my '06 last weekend. I am thrilled with the results - boat looks years newer. I never really was a fan of the original "tribal" decal. "Bullseye" kit comes as a set (port and starboard sides - doesn't include the domed "MasterCraft" decals) and will set you back about $400. The MC part # for the black one is 750210. Charlotte Ski Boats has it available on-line. Jim @ BAWS can hook you up or your local dealer should be willing to order them for you.
Attached Images

Last edited by Skyskiguy; 05-30-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:41 AM
TT Regular

Boat: X30
Awesome! That looks great. Thanks